Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm 40, it's not so bad....

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:41 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 261 Total Views

Hi ladies, my name is J. I'm 40, I love it. I had 3 kids in 4 yrs and now there 6,5 and 3. It was tough having more than one in diapers at the same and having and 1yr and 2yr old and being pregnant, but thank goodness I was such a sleep deprived zombie, that I barely remember it! Now I'm 40 two of the three are in school all day, there are no more diapers or bottles, every sleeps all night and I feel human again. Life is goodbig smile mini

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bryncalyn
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:18 PM

You mean there is light at the end of the tunnel?wink mini

HarrisonMD
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Welcome J...my name is Melanee and I just turned 41 yesterday...Love being a mom and yup my two are in diapers lol! I have a DD who is almost 3 and we are working on potty training and DS is 7 months...woohoo!

nova.mommy
by Kristi Owner 1 on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Welcome!

GE1
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Welcome to the group. I am 45 and my baby's first birthday is in less than two weeks. I am slowly trying to wean him off of me because he nurses 10 times a day waking 3 times during the night and it really takes a lot out of me already. Glad I am able to achieve my goal of nursing him for a year but I want him to eat a full serving of food and not just bits and pieces and it would be nice to sleep through the night as well. Also lucky me that I have started perimenopause and my periods come whenever they feel like it and the flow isn't always the same either. What fun!

kast03
by Kim Siggys/Birthday on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:55 AM

Welcome to the group! I could only have one and that was at 36...she's turning 11 in two weeks and I'm 47 now.  I don't know if I could go back to diabers and nightly feedings at this point with 2 jobs.  I need all my nightly sleep, lol.

happy2b101
by **Star poster** on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:32 AM

hi, wow, you have a handful with 3, sometimes I am overwhelmed with just my one and he's 3.  welcome to the group.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)