Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the group!

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:25 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 182 Total Views

Hi!

I'm 41 and happily 27 weeks pregnant. My husband is 47 and this is the first marriage/baby for us both (we were married a year and 1/2 ago). I want to talk about some things more relevant at my age (like my body feeling like its falling apart with this pregnancy!) and am excited to be part of this group and meet you all!!!

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
nova.mommy
by Kristi Owner 1 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Welcome to the group, Sidney71!

My name is Kristi and my youngest was born a few months shy of my 41st birthday.  I was chasing a toddler aound too, talk about my body feeling like it was falling apart, LOL.  But it is the most exciting thing to happen also.  

If you have a question or two, the ladies here will be more than happy to give an answer.  We all may not have the same views, but we like it that way.

GE1
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Hi and welcome! My name is Helen and I am 45 with a 13 month old little bod. I was pregnant at 43 and I started feeling so hot all the time however I knew I was not having heat flashes. My body was going nuts on me and i did not dawn on me that I was pregnant but it did seem like my hormones were acting up. I thought I was starting menopause and the bloodtest proved otherwise. It was a wonderful surprise!

Would love to hear the type of changes you are experiencing.

I am also married a year and a half but I was married before. My 48 year old husband wasn't but he is our first and only little boy

happy2b101
by **Star poster** on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:18 PM

I was 43 when I was pregnant and definitely felt my age but just kept focusing on the baby to come and loved every minute of it.  ENJOY!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN