Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tammyward

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:48 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 232 Total Views
I am 45 and started clomid last month due to not ovulating.This month a cyst developrd and on hold. Time is mot on my side. Wish they would pop it and carry on.
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ConnieMichelle
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 8:40 AM
It is frustrating when you are trying to conceive at our age. I had my son at 40. Good luck.
tammyward14427
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Thank you, we even took foster parent classes ti consider adoption. All the children seem to be over 9. Looking for under 8. Thunk 8 and above wiuld be hard to start with because my husband hasnt had any yet and they begin trying ylti tell you off around then.
cc5112
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:49 AM

Hopefully it will resolve soon. I had our first and only child at 42. Stay stronga nd don't lose hope. 

I also think adoption is a wonderful choice. My heart goes out to those children who are considered too old to be adopted and are passed up.

2 of my husand's colleagues adopted children. One couple adopted and 11 and 13 year old sibling pair. The other couple adopted a 6 and 8 year old set of boys. They are a handful, but after 3 years each from adoption, the families are very happy with their choice, and very busy!

No matter which way it happens for you, conception or adoption, or both, you will not regret having a child or children in your life.  

Big hug to you. That you are willing to open your heart and home to a child is so wonderful and the greatest gift you can give a child - a loving home and family. :)

tammyward14427
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:58 AM
Thank you so much. Would be interested in a sibling griup. 6 and 8 w ould be great.
nova.mommy
by Kristi Owner 1 on Feb. 7, 2014 at 9:38 AM

I know this is easier said then done but try to stop stressing/worrying about it(goodness knows I couldn't).  Pregnancy will happen when you least expect it to.

Good Luck!

SavysMom419
by on Feb. 7, 2014 at 2:18 PM
I agree with one of the above posts. You have to stop stressing as best as you can as stress will prevent you from getting pregnant. I spent 2 years trying to concieve and than once I kinda gave up I got pregnant at 38. Now at 40 my husband and I are debating having baby #2. I wish you all my best!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)