Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why so few posts?

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2015 at 6:32 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 518 Total Views
1 mom liked this
Just joined but don't see many new posts, am I missing something?
by on Jan. 5, 2015 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nova.mommy
by Kristi Owner 1 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:56 AM

I reply better than I post, but I am here aleast twice a week.  Feel free to post. I think this group is in a transition.  We have new members, but many of the older members are gone or don't seem to come around often.

If you have any ideas that could improve that, please let me know. 

bethsbunch
by Beth on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

This group is pretty quiet, but I am finding that a lot of the groups seemed to be quieter these days.   Not sure if people are just busy or if the novely of Cafemom has died down a bit.  A lot of the groups I joined earlier are not even active at all anymore.

printerr
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I stay busy and only reply occasionally
kast03
by Kim Siggys/Birthday on Jan. 10, 2015 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I've gone thru a lot of transitions in my life in last 3 years and even more so in the last year.  So I've cut down on my activity. Things have slowed down for me a bit finally so I'm hoping to be back in more often.

Kethry
by on Jan. 11, 2015 at 5:36 PM

The holidays were incredibly busy, between working extra hours, the kids being out of school, (and sick) and of course the holidays themselves.  I've tended to lurk more than post, which I know is a bad habit.

pitifulpearl
by on Jan. 12, 2015 at 12:05 PM

Yeah I haven't been on in months and still nothing new :(

Mynqt
by on Jan. 13, 2015 at 8:59 AM
I was hoping for more activity. I find some of the other boards have people who just like to be rude and try to start arguments. It is very immature.
nova.mommy
by Kristi Owner 1 on Jan. 13, 2015 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I hate that.  I think we are beyond that here.

Quoting Mynqt: I was hoping for more activity. I find some of the other boards have people who just like to be rude and try to start arguments. It is very immature.

LaughsAlot
by on Mar. 14, 2015 at 10:26 AM

Mobile Photo

I would love to be here more but don't have internet out at the house, I have to come into town (10miles)to get online, but am looking for internet service, so as soon as I get it, I'll be here more often! Plus I think alot of people went over to FB (I don't have).
LaughsAlot
by on Mar. 14, 2015 at 10:31 AM

Mobile Photo

I agree Kristi, there's alot of great mom's in this group!

Quoting nova.mommy:

I hate that.  I think we are beyond that here.

Quoting Mynqt: I was hoping for more activity. I find some of the other boards have people who just like to be rude and try to start arguments. It is very immature.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)