Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My name is Michelle, and I'm from Virginia.  I've been with my Husband for a Year and Half he's the best thing that ever happened to me.  We had our Daughter Ashley on, January 30, 2008.  I was 45 (still) and Hubby 47.  Hubby, has one Daughter from a previous marriage who is 25.  I was Married for 21 Years and never had any Children. Ex never wanted any.  So, now I'm at a total turn around in my life.  There is a huge difference.  I love to meet the rest of you and help me with this new Group!

My name is Kristi and as of late summer 2011 I became owner.  Michelle is still in the group though.  I just wanted to welcome all of you to this group.  I am now 44 and have a daughter, Sarah - 5 years old and a son, CJ - 3 years old.

by on Jul. 16, 2008 at 4:52 PM
Edited by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 1:35 PM
Replies (371-373):
nova.mommy
by Kristi Owner 1 on Apr. 5, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Quoting Christmaslver68:

Hello everyone first off wanted to say thank you for allowing me to join this group I look forward to meeting alot of new people and making new friends. 

I am currently a stay at home mom of 2 boys--a 12 year old and a 6 year old(he will be 7 on April 12th).  I was born on October 31st and am the youngest of 6 children.  They both love to read and are always asking to go to the public library to get more books.

I enjoy horseback riding, swimming, fishing, gardening, nature, reading to and playing with my boys, cross-stitiching, spending time with family, watching sunsets and sunrises and making new friends.  My favorite seasons are Spring and Fall and my favorite holidays are Christmas, Easter, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving Day, 4th of July and Halloween(only because it is also my birthday).

My favorite color is yellow, I love and collect Angels, Snowmen, Bells, Birds, Koala bears, Horses, Cats,  Butterflies, Snowglobes, Candles(especially pumpkin spice or any of the holiday scents), nature, flavored coffees and green and white teas, pretty much all animals except snakes and spiders.  I love Country and Christian music.  I am an honest, loving, caring, giving person that would do almost anything for anyone and give my shirt off my back for someone if needed.

My parents are both deceased and I miss them more with each passing day but know one day will see them both again.  My Mother was my best friend and I could talk to her about anything and she would help however she could. 

If there is anything more you'd like to know feel free to ask and also add me to your friends list if you'd like.  Thank you

pitifulpearl
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 9:43 AM

Hello, I'm 45 and due 5/21/14. I have 4 grown chldren and 6 grand children. I am remarried (he's 46) and this will be his first child, so even though it wasn't planned it was a pleasant surprise. I thought I was getting ready for menopause at this time in life, but I was so wrong haha. 

nova.mommy
by Kristi Owner 1 on Apr. 18, 2014 at 9:58 AM

Quoting pitifulpearl:

Hello, I'm 45 and due 5/21/14. I have 4 grown chldren and 6 grand children. I am remarried (he's 46) and this will be his first child, so even though it wasn't planned it was a pleasant surprise. I thought I was getting ready for menopause at this time in life, but I was so wrong haha. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)