Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My name is Michelle, and I'm from Virginia.  I've been with my Husband for a Year and Half he's the best thing that ever happened to me.  We had our Daughter Ashley on, January 30, 2008.  I was 45 (still) and Hubby 47.  Hubby, has one Daughter from a previous marriage who is 25.  I was Married for 21 Years and never had any Children. Ex never wanted any.  So, now I'm at a total turn around in my life.  There is a huge difference.  I love to meet the rest of you and help me with this new Group!

My name is Kristi and as of late summer 2011 I became owner.  Michelle is still in the group though.  I just wanted to welcome all of you to this group.  I am now 44 and have a daughter, Sarah - 5 years old and a son, CJ - 3 years old.

by on Jul. 16, 2008 at 4:52 PM
Edited by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 1:35 PM
Replies (381-386):
GE1
by Helen on Aug. 4, 2016 at 7:55 PM
And I am back! Thanks for letting me in again Kristie. A lot has changed: DS is starting JK in September. He is 4 and a half and finally toilet trained. We will be celebrating 5 years of marriage at the end of the month. Also I changed careers and work from home most of the time so that I can be there for my son.

Quoting GE1:

Hi I'm Helen and I am a born and raised Canadian. I have been married for almost 8 months and we have a 3.5 month old. Yes, I was 5 months pregnant when we got married however we were talking about marriage for over a year when we did so and already planned out what we wanted so that was why it was very easy to put it all together. I was married previously for 15 years and never had children and my husband was never married before. I am 44 and he is 47 so we reached a real turning point in both our lives. I look forward to meeting you all. Thanks for letting me in

Michelle2931
by Michelle Owner 2 on Aug. 5, 2016 at 1:47 PM

Welcome back Helen, I do remember you. Hope your doing well and thank you for posting!!!!   Time is sure ticking isn't it? How do you like working from home?

Quoting GE1: And I am back! Thanks for letting me in again Kristie. A lot has changed: DS is starting JK in September. He is 4 and a half and finally toilet trained. We will be celebrating 5 years of marriage at the end of the month. Also I changed careers and work from home most of the time so that I can be there for my son.
Quoting GE1:

Hi I'm Helen and I am a born and raised Canadian. I have been married for almost 8 months and we have a 3.5 month old. Yes, I was 5 months pregnant when we got married however we were talking about marriage for over a year when we did so and already planned out what we wanted so that was why it was very easy to put it all together. I was married previously for 15 years and never had children and my husband was never married before. I am 44 and he is 47 so we reached a real turning point in both our lives. I look forward to meeting you all. Thanks for letting me in

GE1
by Helen on Aug. 5, 2016 at 4:20 PM
Thanks! How have you been? Working from home gives me time to take care of additional tasks and I have a lot of those. Also beats having to work for someone else. I find it more important to be there for him. Time goes by so quickly and I don't want to miss anything.

Quoting Michelle2931:

Welcome back Helen, I do remember you. Hope your doing well and thank you for posting!!!!   Time is sure ticking isn't it? How do you like working from home?

Quoting GE1: And I am back! Thanks for letting me in again Kristie. A lot has changed: DS is starting JK in September. He is 4 and a half and finally toilet trained. We will be celebrating 5 years of marriage at the end of the month. Also I changed careers and work from home most of the time so that I can be there for my son.

Quoting GE1:

Michelle2931
by Michelle Owner 2 on Aug. 8, 2016 at 1:34 PM

Your doing the right thing by staying home. I don't work so I can do all school stuff, which she loves!! I quit working in April and Ashley is so much happier granted the extra money was nice but, were making it. I would like to do something. What ???

Quoting GE1: Thanks! How have you been? Working from home gives me time to take care of additional tasks and I have a lot of those. Also beats having to work for someone else. I find it more important to be there for him. Time goes by so quickly and I don't want to miss anything.
Quoting Michelle2931:

Quoting GE1:

GE1
by Helen on Aug. 8, 2016 at 9:10 PM
Actually there are some ways of making money from home. I know that there is also blogging which I have no idea how it works.

You can also start your own business if you are able to invest the time and money that it takes. It's really up to you and what you like to do

Quoting Michelle2931:

Your doing the right thing by staying home. I don't work so I can do all school stuff, which she loves!! I quit working in April and Ashley is so much happier granted the extra money was nice but, were making it. I would like to do something. What ???

Quoting GE1: Thanks! How have you been? Working from home gives me time to take care of additional tasks and I have a lot of those. Also beats having to work for someone else. I find it more important to be there for him. Time goes by so quickly and I don't want to miss anything.

Quoting Michelle2931:

Quoting GE1:

Michelle2931
by Michelle Owner 2 on Aug. 9, 2016 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this

See that's the problem...I don't know what I want to be when I grow up, lol.

Quoting GE1: Actually there are some ways of making money from home. I know that there is also blogging which I have no idea how it works. You can also start your own business if you are able to invest the time and money that it takes. It's really up to you and what you like to do
Quoting Michelle2931:

Quoting Michelle2931:

Quoting GE1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN