Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ATTN: ADMINS...*****PLEASE READ***** WOULD LOVE TIPS AND FEEDBACK...

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 8:52 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 321 Total Views

I WOULD LOVE SUGGESTIONS AND TIPS ON HOW TO KEEP THINGS FLOWING WELL IN HERE.   Also if you have something that you need put up as a STICKY right away please e-mail me or one of our ADMINS directly and be sure to put in the SUBJECT line WARNINGS GROUP...PLEASE ADMINS PLACE YOUR NAMES, those of you who wish to help with this...THANK YOU!!  If anyone else would like to be added as an ADMIN please let me know, this is an important group and I would love LOT'S OF HELP!!!

I WAS THINKING OF KEEPING NEW POSTS AS STICKY'S FOR A WEEKS TIME..WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK? 

PS..TO MY ADMIN...please if you see something that should be changed or removed please feel free to do so!! I really would love the help!!

by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Jenny73
by Group Admin on Jun. 19, 2007 at 9:26 PM
I think it all sounds good. I will leave my name on there so they know who I am. Sorry it took me so long to catch up, I will be taking my laptop with me out of town end of this week and all of next and try and keep up. Thanks to everyone who has joined this group and interested in helping out the children that need it the most. Have a great night.
Jenny73 admin.
nutabug
by Group Owner on Jun. 27, 2007 at 11:06 AM

Thanks Jenny for posting your name.  I do appreciate it, I love all the help!!!  Please ADMINs, I want you to treat this group as your OWN!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)