Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce Yourself - Welcome to Creative Cooking!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2008 at 11:44 PM
  • 22 Replies
  • 461 Total Views

Hi all, I'm Tamara,  I just opened this group and Im looking forward to swapping recipes! Feel free to introduce yourself in this thread.  Make yourself at home, and jump right in, anywhere you want! We're a Fun Friendly Bunch of gals!

xoxo
SiiNN

FUN FREE CASH - GAMES AND CONTESTS - CLICK HERE

by on Jul. 16, 2008 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
workingmommy619
by New Member on Jul. 17, 2008 at 1:35 AM
HI!!MY NAME IS MARIANA AND I AM A COOK FOR THE NAVY IN CORONADO,CA. AND I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS SO I AM GLAD THAT U OPEN THIS ONE . KEEP IN TOUCH PLEASE!!!THANX!!
Siinnderella
by Group Owner on Jul. 17, 2008 at 2:10 AM

Quoting workingmommy619:

HI!!MY NAME IS MARIANA AND I AM A COOK FOR THE NAVY IN CORONADO,CA. AND I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS SO I AM GLAD THAT U OPEN THIS ONE . KEEP IN TOUCH PLEASE!!!THANX!!

Hi Mariana! Welcome to Creative Cooking! Glad to have you here!

I make Extra CASH EVERY MONTH - 100% Free - filling out Online Surveys.

Arkaye
by on Jul. 17, 2008 at 5:04 PM
Hi I'm Rachel I'm not the best cook in the world but I do enjoy it. I'm always looking for new recipes to try out. I know my family gets bored with dinner as well as I do. Thanks
Wyndi
by on Jul. 18, 2008 at 7:36 PM
Hello ladies, I'm Wyndi and I love to cook and I cook on a budget, while feeding 2 teens. I'm teaching my kids to cook so some day when they are on their own they won't be living off fast food!
momof973
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2008 at 4:51 PM

Hi lady's!

I am elizabeth but i go by beth<3

although my spelling can leave much desired for at times i love to cook! I can make macaroni and cheese in a crock pot and a wonderful brocili casserole that the kids actually EAT!

I am a mom of 3 and stay at home at the moment stay bored alot so i turned to cooking, oh no hope i dont gain to much!lol

would love recipie exchangeing and some pointers on saveing money from the grocery store we currently spend around 200.00 a week for the 5 of us!

love to hear from you all soon!

Beth

Siinnderella
by Group Owner on Aug. 8, 2008 at 5:27 PM

Hey Ladies! Welcome to the group!  Make yourselves at home and jump right in!  This is still a new group so if you know other mommies who may like to join us feel free to invite them!

xoxo
SiiNN

Siinnderella
by Group Owner on Aug. 8, 2008 at 5:31 PM

Hey Beth!! I have been wanting a good broccoli casserole recipe.. I've not made mac n cheese in the crockpot yet but its on my list to try lol.... I would love to see your Brocolli casserole recipe if you have time one day?

xoxo
SiiNN

Quoting momof973:

Hi lady's!

I am elizabeth but i go by beth<3

although my spelling can leave much desired for at times i love to cook! I can make macaroni and cheese in a crock pot and a wonderful brocili casserole that the kids actually EAT!

I am a mom of 3 and stay at home at the moment stay bored alot so i turned to cooking, oh no hope i dont gain to much!lol

would love recipie exchangeing and some pointers on saveing money from the grocery store we currently spend around 200.00 a week for the 5 of us!

love to hear from you all soon!

Beth

amylynn196
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2008 at 4:22 PM

Hi my name is Amy and I have 2 girls 2 years & 5 years,  My 5 year old is such a picky eater so I hope to find so recepies that she will eat! 

Siinnderella
by Group Owner on Aug. 11, 2008 at 2:50 AM

Hey Amy! Welcome to the Group! We're so glad to have ya here!
Hopefully we can find some ideas for your 5 year old..  is there something in general you are trying to get her to eat?  ie: meat or veggies??

I will look around and see what I can come up with.

xoxo
SiiNN

Quoting amylynn196:

Hi my name is Amy and I have 2 girls 2 years & 5 years,  My 5 year old is such a picky eater so I hope to find so recepies that she will eat! 

I make Extra CASH EVERY MONTH - 100% Free - filling out Online Surveys.

onecraftymomma
by New Member on Aug. 29, 2008 at 3:19 PM

Hi all!

I'm Becca, wife to Dusty for 8 years, momma to 2 awesome kiddos! I am always looking for new, fun, oh & easy recipes to fit into our budget. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and swapping recipes!

God bless!

Becca

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)