Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

chicken, cheese, broccoli and rice??? Help!

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 6:26 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 460 Total Views

AGH i am trying to find a recipie with all of that in it lol. i am not sure what its called i just know what you mix the chicken broccoli and chesse together and bake it and then you would take the "sauce" and put it over rice. Anyone know what i am talking about?

Ready?? I am 19 years old, non married, still with my daughters father, semi co-sleeping, semi CIO, on time vaccinating, spanking, bottle feeding, , solid food giving, open minded, high school grad. full time college student  mommy to Mariah and i wouldn't change a second of it for the world.

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Jenn154
by New Member on Dec. 6, 2009 at 5:56 PM

Not sure exactly what recipe you are talking about, with a sauce over it, but, my husband makes a casserole using those items and it comes out pretty good. The recipe follows if you'd like to try it;

Combine chicken, broccoli, cheese and rice with 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup in a baking pan. I think he also adds one or two cans of cream of chicken soup, he mixes it all together with some salt, pepper and garlic power, puts it in a 325 degree oven for about an hour or so and it's done. Not bad for a cold night or a side dish at a pot luck dinner.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)