Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello! New from Michigan.

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2008 at 9:51 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 275 Total Views
Hello!  My name is Angie and I live in Michigan.  I was born in Germany and have lots of family still living there.  I have lived in the USA for 29 years now, but I think of Germany everyday!  I love Germany.  I plan to live there again someday.  My last visit to Germany was for New Year's in 2004.  We are from Hamburg.  Where are you all from?  I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Are you a Mom that would like to make a difference? 

Have you seen Project MAHMA? 

www.mywahmbiz.com

by on Feb. 7, 2008 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
rmebrat6
by New Member on Feb. 19, 2008 at 7:44 PM
Hi Angie
My name is Angie too and I live across the lake from you in  Wisconsin
I have been here since 1996.I grew up in Hessen because my dad was stationed in Friedberg hessen.I am glad to have found a group like this!
Hope to hear back from you
Angie
Cysomma
by on Feb. 22, 2008 at 8:48 AM
Hi Angie!

So nice that you are here.  I have not been very active with this group, I have been so busy!  I look forward to getting to know you.

ANGIE
vee428
by on Apr. 14, 2008 at 7:50 PM
HI ANGIE,
I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN NURNBERG GERMANY.I AM GERMAN.I CAME OVER HERE 24 YEARS AGO.AND I CAN SAY THAT I DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK TO LIVE THERE.I LOVE IT HERE.I HAVE FAMILY IN BREMEN AND HAMBURG.I DO THINK ABOUT GERMANY A LOT AND I REALLY WANT TO VISIT AGAIN.I HAVE NOT BEEN THERE FOR 12 YEARS.LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
LeslieScott
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2008 at 6:01 PM
hello,i'm new  here too, just  joined today. I was born in Wiesbaden,Germany.I'm an American citizen but Germany will always be home for me.I came to the US when I was 6,went back to Germany when i was 17 back to the US when I was 21 back at 30 back to the US back at 33 back to the US than back to Germany at 40 and back to the US.My mom is full blooded German and my dad was American.I miss Germany,the people,food,customs,etc.And the HEALTH INSURANCE.Sure would be nice to get and exchange recipes.Oh,I forgot to add that my mom and step dad still live in Marburg, Gemany and that I have aunts,uncles,cousins still living there.
LeslieScott
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2008 at 6:09 PM
hi,im new too.I was born n Wiesbaden in 1966 .My ex was stationed in Friedberg,Germany in 1985.I'm an American citizen,but Germany will always be home.My mom still livs inMarburg,Germany.I went to visit last Oct. I miss Germany so much,especially the healt insurance.
Ladyhawke
by on Apr. 18, 2008 at 9:48 PM
I'm new too was born and raised in Karlsruhe Germany. Lived in New Jersey for over 20 years and we moved to North Carolina 4 1/2 months ago. I love the South! My parents and siblings are all still alive over there but I was the only one brave enough to have children!

562792_1206737570_phoenix.jpg cafemom siggy picture by Rheinrose22

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)