Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Secret Santa Swap (info only)

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:53 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 363 Total Views

Ok as we are approaching november i thought i would start posting some of the details about the secret santa swap coming up. This is not the sign up thread yet i have not set it up i will in november. the swap will be due in december. This will be a pretty big swap so if you join in and dont follow through there will be no second chances you will be banned from the group.

There will be a list of questions mailed to every one joining in and you will fill them out and mail it back to me. I will then forward it to your partner. No one will know who is sending to them hints the name secret santa. lol but i will have it all on file here so i can track you down. please dont make me have to do that.

once you get your list of your partners likes dis likes ect you then have to spoil them. you will have plenty of time to make something and put lots of thought into it. also you will be buying some little things to go with it. For example hot cocoa, candy, spices, kitchen gadgets, toys for kids, treats for the dogs, or whatever you get the point.

If you have any questions post them here so i can get to them all before the swap is up and running. I have not put a $ amount on the swap yet but i know it will be a good amount so i would love your thoughts on it. The value of handmade is priceless but what sounds good to you.

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
babemakes4
by Group Owner on Nov. 6, 2009 at 3:45 PM

ok im gauging intrest here. i know there have been some flakers in the group and i really hope we dont get anymore cause i wont tolerate it. You leave someone hanging and your out. Sorry but i just dont have room for your drama ya know. so anyway i want to see how much intrest there is in a secret santa swap before i take the time to set up the thread. so post here if you would be interested in a somewhat large xmas swap and if so what is a good price for you.

vmommy
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 9:22 PM

I'm out of wor right now, so unfortunately I can't participate

bake1967
by on Nov. 7, 2009 at 10:46 AM

I'll give it a go if it's not too expensive.

kabrooks
by on Nov. 7, 2009 at 9:36 PM

I would be interested in secret santa.

mztog75
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 10:50 AM

I would love to

babemakes4
by Group Owner on Nov. 11, 2009 at 5:44 PM

ok there doesnt seem to be enough interest i will wait till this weekend and if there are not at least 10 people interested we wont do it. this will be the last swap until the new year.

CraftyGemini
by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 9:14 PM

I'm in!

babemakes4
by Group Owner on Nov. 22, 2009 at 4:11 PM

Hey girls there just isn't enough interest in this swap so we are gonna have to pass on it.

With everyone so busy right now we will not have anymore swaps till after the first of the year. Think about some swaps you would like to see in the new year and post them here.

Thanks and have a great holiday season with your loved ones.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)