Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We made it =D

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:58 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 241 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Our LO is 6 months and after latch issues, a bout of mastisis and then struggling with supply issues and then finally getting a prescription to domperidone. We made it to the half way mark. I am so happy to be able to provide breast milk exclusively for my LO. My supply is great now since the domperidone and we are doing great. I just thought I would share, our success and give encouragement to those who are struggling. GL to all my e'ping mommas =)

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Caroline2010
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Great job!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Woot, that is awesome!  So, are you still EPing or were you able to start nursing (sorry, I don't knwo your story).  If you are still EPing, way to go! 

sabelponte
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Quoting corrinacs:

Woot, that is awesome!  So, are you still EPing or were you able to start nursing (sorry, I don't knwo your story).  If you are still EPing, way to go! 

Still EPing. My LO has a very deep palet which caused many issues with her latch. We tried for about 3 weeks to get her to latch properly but had no success. Luckily my MIL's neighbor works for a medical supply store and was kind enough to lend us the medela symphony free of charge =) I did try to latch her on again a month and a half ago to help with my supply issues and because she is teething she would just bite down on me so I decided to let any hopes of latching her again go. 

ardiaxe
by Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations!!! That's amazing! Now I challenge you to 9 months, I know you can do it! You are an amazing mommy for giving your baby the best. She will thank you for it in good health, intelligence, a happy tummy and so many smiles :)
What a beautiful name she has.
sabelponte
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Quoting ardiaxe:

Congratulations!!! That's amazing! Now I challenge you to 9 months, I know you can do it! You are an amazing mommy for giving your baby the best. She will thank you for it in good health, intelligence, a happy tummy and so many smiles :)
What a beautiful name she has.

Thanks =) I will be going all the way to a year. I have no intentions on stopping until then =)

Zacksmama82411
by Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 3:52 PM
yay!!!! congrats!! i think were in the same birth group :) on the 24th we'll be at 6 months, we just started on reglan and im hoping to stop supplementing soon (we do about 3 oz booby juice to 3 oz formula now) way to go!!!!!!! =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sabelponte
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Quoting Zacksmama82411:

yay!!!! congrats!! i think were in the same birth group :) on the 24th we'll be at 6 months, we just started on reglan and im hoping to stop supplementing soon (we do about 3 oz booby juice to 3 oz formula now) way to go!!!!!!! =)

The meds really helped me, hope they help you too =) And yes we are Aug 11 mommies.

CourtneyCS
by Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Great job

planetjanet23
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Wonderful! Great job!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)