Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

15 months of pumping going strong!

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:40 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 180 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

So I'm still pumping 3 months after getting on the shot I choose not to go for my second dose last week it cut my supply and made me bleed 5 weeks straight! I have since then been pumping less down to three times a day from 7, I seriously can't wait to get this over with lol and I can't believe I've made it this far 15 months! So proud of myself I pump out 10 ounces every session and mornings I'm doing 15! Seems like ill be getting milked forever!
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Bethbeth
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this

15? Dang girl! You could feed my twins!

Great job!

hnischke
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:44 AM
That's awesome! I've been pumping or almost 10 months. Over the past 2-3 months I've cut down to 4 maybe 5 pumps a day. I had a MASSIVE over supply and finally got to having only a little extra :).

Any way I just wanted to say you're doing a fantastic job! How much longer do you plan on going? How have you been cutting back/feeling physically? Is it painful?
Leochanning2012
by Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:49 AM
I seriously hope this is my last month lol.. I need a break and well my son is old enough to eat now but will see how long I will keep going:)

Quoting hnischke:

That's awesome! I've been pumping or almost 10 months. Over the past 2-3 months I've cut down to 4 maybe 5 pumps a day. I had a MASSIVE over supply and finally got to having only a little extra :).

Any way I just wanted to say you're doing a fantastic job! How much longer do you plan on going? How have you been cutting back/feeling physically? Is it painful?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN