Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

10 months!! :)

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:20 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 257 Total Views

My laptop broke and I  haven't been around for a while so not sure if anyone remembers me from when I started out but I've now made it 10 months EPB big smile mini

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
huneebadger
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Congratulations!!! I made it 11 months, I have just weaned and I am feeding my dd frozen milk that I stocked in our freezer. When I first started, I didn't think I would be able to make it this long!!

wills_mum
by New Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Thanks! I was the same way, the every two and half hour pumping, and everyone kept encouraging me just to forumla feed "it would be so much easier". I really wasn't sure if I would make it, and then around four month my milk supply started dropping every couple weeks (my dr thinks its my body trying to start my monthlies) but now hes 10 months and I'm still pumping but hes eating lots of other things now. I'm so proud and excitied that I made it this far :) Congratulations to you!! Thats wonderful!! 

huneebadger
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:03 PM

My dd does not like eating food for some reason! We have tried purees, which she will eat the odd time and we also tried doing finger foods. When I fed her something a little lumpier than usual she gagged and threw up. If I give her small pieces of food she looks at it like she is in quality control and needs to inspect everything, but will not eat it. Hoping she will have more interest once she starts at the babysitters and sees all the other kids eating!

Quoting wills_mum:

Thanks! I was the same way, the every two and half hour pumping, and everyone kept encouraging me just to forumla feed "it would be so much easier". I really wasn't sure if I would make it, and then around four month my milk supply started dropping every couple weeks (my dr thinks its my body trying to start my monthlies) but now hes 10 months and I'm still pumping but hes eating lots of other things now. I'm so proud and excitied that I made it this far :) Congratulations to you!! Thats wonderful!! 

L7-0
by Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 9:01 PM
That's awesome! I'm just over month 6. You give me hope. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)