Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What pump do you use ?

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 7:06 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 188 Total Views
What pump do you use ? And do you like it ? I have an ameda but I don't really like it that much , I feel like the suction isn't strong enough
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 7:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hnischke
by Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 10:33 AM
I have a Medela PISA. I like it a lot and get good results.
mommy2casidee
by Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 8:27 AM
Same here

Quoting hnischke: I have a Medela PISA. I like it a lot and get good results.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alyxox
by Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 3:26 PM
I use the Medela PISA also when I am on the go I take the Medela Harmony manual pump.
NDAUGHERTY
by Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 10:09 AM
I have the pump in style advice as well... love it. I even use it in the car with the batteries
r1b189ab
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 1:03 AM
Pump in style advance
r1b189ab
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 1:03 AM
They hv a car charger like a cell phone. It's nice.

Quoting NDAUGHERTY: I have the pump in style advice as well... love it. I even use it in the car with the batteries
NDAUGHERTY
by Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:23 PM
Really I didnt know... I need to look into that. I spend so much on batteries. Does it run off of the car charger? Like just as if its . Plugged in?

Quoting r1b189ab: They hv a car charger like a cell phone. It's nice.

Quoting NDAUGHERTY: I have the pump in style advice as well... love it. I even use it in the car with the batteries
r1b189ab
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 8:23 AM
Yes. I was commuting an hour to work w DD 5 yrs ago. I used the car charger and got an extra long session in on the road. Before everyone freaks out... This was a very long stretch of rural highway with 1 traffic light the whole way and very few cars out on the road. I could never pump in town or in big city traffic. It is just like a phone charger. One end plugs into the pump. The other into the car. It was handy when our power went out for a day. I hv the battery pack but never have used it.

Pretty sure I ordered it when I bought the pump. Check online for medela accessories

Quoting NDAUGHERTY: Really I didnt know... I need to look into that. I spend so much on batteries. Does it run off of the car charger? Like just as if its . Plugged in?

Quoting r1b189ab: They hv a car charger like a cell phone. It's nice.

r1b189ab
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 8:33 AM
http://mobile.walmart.com/#ip/Medela-9V-Vehicle-Lighter-Adaptor/24537667

Cost 30 at target
20 on amazon

Be sure to read the fine print andmake sure u get the right one for your pump
-_____-
by New Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 8:24 PM
I have the pump in style from medela, i feel like the suction is weakening though...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)