Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Buy/Sell/Trade!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:46 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 596 Total Views

Ok, so spring is around the corner so therefore spring cleaning is in order, you might have some clothes that your kid can no longer fit or you just got a new microwave and would like to sale the old one........anyway here's the spot for just that!

When posting please state the items for sale (if possible a pic) the price, and a good pickup time, date and location!

Thanks!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KRob85
by Group Moderator on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:00 PM
very good idea!! i was thinking of a clothes swap/giveaway but this covers so much more! way to go yohannah, you rock!
Lukesmommy25
by Group Owner on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:28 PM

Great idea!!! I love this!!!!

lannahgirl
by Group Moderator on Feb. 10, 2011 at 6:42 AM

For Sale- VTech Motions game comes with 2 controllers, abc park game, power a/c cord, usb stick (never used) and original box.    $40

Originally comes with 1 controller and without the a/c power cord but I brought a 2nd one so my 2 youngest can play together and got tired of replacing batteries so I brought the a/c power cord.

I also have a Vsmile, comes with 2 controllers, VTech draw and few games have to double check when I get in.         $30

If interested send email.

jfreak
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 8:22 AM

great idea, thanks for doing this

charliesmom30
by on Feb. 12, 2011 at 8:31 PM

good idea!! ill post a few items my 5 yr old does not want thanks:)

lannahgirl
by Group Moderator on Feb. 12, 2011 at 8:46 PM

Also looking for clothes for 4 yr old DD she's in a size 5 and some 6's...spring/summer clothes thanks, please let me know what you have and price.

KRob85
by Group Moderator on Feb. 12, 2011 at 9:26 PM
i need size 6 boys spring/summer and 6-9 mos girl summer clothes.
KRob85
by Group Moderator on Feb. 12, 2011 at 9:30 PM
i have a toddler racecar bed i am looking to sell if interested. Its the little tykes blue car. A little scratched in areas you cant really see but still looks super cute! Normally 250.00 but will sell for about 50.00. We just need it out of the basement storage!
Manaroo
by Member on Feb. 18, 2011 at 9:30 AM

I need boys spring/summer clothes, 2t shorts and 3t shirts!

KRob85
by Group Moderator on Mar. 13, 2011 at 9:54 PM
I've got a 12inch spiderman bike w training wheels and a matching spiderman helmet for sale
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)