Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feb. 28 (monday)

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:00 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 189 Total Views

Poll

Question: best time

Options:

7pm

8pm

9pm

i'm open anytimes good for me

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 4

View Results

My birthday is March 3rd which is on a thursday so I was wondering if you ladies would like to join me for birthday drink  (since ALL my friends are in Chicago) I have no one to help me celebrated my birhday besides my husband.

I was originally thinking sunday at Legends but I seen from previous posts that sundays are out for most of you ladies........so let me know, thanks.

Hope you ladies don't leave me by myself for my birthdaywe rock

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Manaroo
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:53 PM
I won't be able to do anything on Thurs, Barney Live is coming to the coliseum that day, and I am taking Lucas. I don't have any other plans for the weekend though, so any other time would work!!
lannahgirl
by Group Moderator on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:03 PM
I'm not celebrating that thursday, I wk that day but I'm off that sunday and monday, that's why I picked monday...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRob85
by Group Moderator on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:51 PM
Im in!
Lukesmommy25
by Group Owner on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:30 PM

I work in the evenings till 9. but I could meet around then or is that too late?

lannahgirl
by Group Moderator on Feb. 10, 2011 at 6:53 AM

No 9pm isn't too late, not sure what time we should meet yet anyways.....any good places to meet, I always go to my favorite place which is applebee's ( they have the best strawberry swirl main street rita's) i'm open for suggestions...... 

I'm off wk that day (monday) so i'll be working around you ladies times........you know whenever you could get away for a few hours! If you could make it pease list a time then we all could decide on the best time.........I was thinking more like 8-8:30pm

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)