Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHY........

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:02 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 189 Total Views

Why is it that taking vitamins make you sooooo hungry, i'm taking these womens vitamins and they make me so hungry, like the other day I ate 6 bolied eggs (I like boiled eggs), half of a pizza (the small one's that's a $1.25 @ walmart) and some animal cracks, this was during in the moring hours but normally the eggs alone would have held me over till dinner, even thou i'm big but I eat like a like a kid my sons plate be bigger then mine....lol if I only weight like I eat I would be like 100 lbs seriously............I stop taking them for about a week but I so need to take them, i'm either gonna be 300+ lbs or without the recomended vitamins that I need. 

I'm thinking maybe I need to switch vitamins or do they all just make you so starved out?

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Lukesmommy25
by Group Owner on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:04 PM

Oh my gosh I don't know!!!  I take a prenatal vitamin, not trying to get pregnant and I am not pregnant, so I def. need to go to the store and find a new kind! lol!!

lannahgirl
by Group Moderator on Mar. 3, 2011 at 4:14 AM

They say those are the best ones.

KRob85
by Group Moderator on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:59 AM
I'm on prenatal and nursing so I'm hungry and thirsty every min of my life it feels like
lannahgirl
by Group Moderator on Mar. 3, 2011 at 4:55 PM

lol that's funny............i'm going to be big as a house if I keep taking them!

Eko
by on May. 7, 2011 at 9:12 PM

I read in Readers Digest the only vitamins worth taking are vitamin d. none of the others do squat and are a waste. we dont take vitamins. we just eat a rainbow every day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)