Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back from Disney World!

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:16 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 219 Total Views

We got back late last night, we had a great time! 3 full days packed full of FUN! We saw so many characters, we were lucky and didn't have to wait in many lines, we caught them as they came out talk about luck! My girls loved the princesses and Mickey of course! The weather was good, a bit on the colder side, the wind made it colder then it really was but we survived it. We rode all the rides more then once and the longest wait we had was 15 minutes for Buzz Lightyear. We did have a stroller break, it lost a wheel but my hubby got it back on and it made it to the end  of the day, thankfully it was our last day.  One tip,we went to Camp Mickey Minnie in  Animal Kingdom around 1ish and the characters were out and there was no one there! We did not have to wait for anyone, it was great plus we got to spend time with each of them.  Anyway, it was GREAT and now I need a vacation after my vacation!

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
FriendlyMoma
by on Apr. 15, 2010 at 1:16 PM

Sounds like you had a blast in March, besides the stroller wheel break. Thanks for all the tips. Did you buy a 4 day/3 ngt package? Where did you book through? How much was the package? Was airfare separate? What did you do for meals? About how much did you spend overall? Thanks :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)