Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Old Key West Resort Suggestions Wanted

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:16 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 165 Total Views

In May we have reservations at OKW, I have never stayed at this resort and was hoping to get some suggestions where the best section for us to stay would be. I have a 4yr old DS, that loves to swim, and golf, so any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank You.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
coolmommy2x
by Member on Mar. 5, 2011 at 4:52 PM

I've been there twice.  The first time we stayed right by the entrance, across from check in.  That was nice because the store was right there and there was a bust stop there. 

However, because the bus stop was right there, we heard the buses all night and starting at 7:00 am.  That bus stop also happened to be the last stop so sometimes the buses were full and we couldn't get on.  Fortunately we had rented a van but still needed buses when we were separated.

The last time we stayed far from the main building so that was inconvenient but where we were was like the 2nd stop for buses so they were never too crowded.

Sorry I can't really help as I don't really know.  Both of our locations had pros and cons.  The rooms are nice and big there which is great.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)