Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

fantasmic package?

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:59 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 337 Total Views
Is it worth the dining credit? Has anyone here done it? How does it work?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ladybuglove08
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:58 PM
We did not do the package..but the show was amazing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amzbrznjz
by Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 12:16 AM

no package...show wa awesome

mbrowne1
by Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 10:21 AM
Depends on time of year if it's worth it or not. I've done it some years and not others. If you're going during a busy season, it will be worth it. I personally enjoy eating at Mama Melrose for the package.
yezay
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this

We're going in May. Things I've read said that it shouldn't be overly busy. I also picked the parks on days they are supposed to be less crowded. 

Quoting mbrowne1: Depends on time of year if it's worth it or not. I've done it some years and not others. If you're going during a busy season, it will be worth it. I personally enjoy eating at Mama Melrose for the package.

mbrowne1
by Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 9:09 AM
If you're going when it's not busy, then eat where you want to. Enjoy the food and Fantasmic but don't force them to be linked together.
margo2322
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 12:46 PM
When is fastamic?
mbrowne1
by Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 7:18 PM

It's always at night, but what time depends on time of year and how busy they are. Sometimes there are 2 showings - I recommend going to the second when you can. Get a times guide when you walk in the park and it will tell you when it is. 

Quoting margo2322: When is fastamic?

Amanda471
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Quoting yezay:

We're going in May. Things I've read said that it shouldn't be overly busy. I also picked the parks on days they are supposed to be less crowded. 

Quoting mbrowne1: Depends on time of year if it's worth it or not. I've done it some years and not others. If you're going during a busy season, it will be worth it. I personally enjoy eating at Mama Melrose for the package.

Have a wonderful time!  We are going in May, also, and have a rez at Mama Melrose's and then will see the second Fantasmic show.  We've never seen it before...we're pretty excited! :) 

margo2322
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 2:00 AM
I am going next week. So many new things to learn about disney lol
Thank u

Quoting mbrowne1:

It's always at night, but what time depends on time of year and how busy they are. Sometimes there are 2 showings - I recommend going to the second when you can. Get a times guide when you walk in the park and it will tell you when it is. 

Quoting margo2322: When is fastamic?

mammabear413
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 1:33 PM
Does it cost extra for the show ? Also if we leave the park can we re enter for the show. Sorry. I don't know anything about the dinner package we plan on eating before we go
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)