Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Character Dining and Dining Plan

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:30 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 170 Total Views

Are all the Character meals available with the Dining plans? If not which ones are? 

We are a group of 10 going. 4 Adults, 2 kids older than 10. 4 under 10. 

Which Dining plan would you recommend? 

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mbrowne1
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:51 PM

All character meals are covered in the dining plan. 

For most families, the standard plan with 1 quick service, 1 table service, and 1 snack per person per day is the most appropriate plan. Most families on the deluxe plan simply find they are spending too much time eating to get the most for thier money rather than enjoying the parks. 

SlightlyPerfect
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:36 AM

The Norway one is 1 point. The castle one is 2 points. That's about all I know!

suroundedbyboys
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:32 PM

We are doing the deluxe dining plan, which included 3 meals (counter or quick service) and 2 snacks. A couple restaurants count 2 credits from meals, including cinderellas castle, hoop dee doo and I think the spirit of aloha, I think there are others too, just not sure. I've been told by a few people that the deluxe is too many meals, but I don't think so. You actually only get 3 meals per day for the number of nights your staying, so we are there for 6 days and 5 nights we get 15 meal credits not 18. 2 or 3 of the meals we are eating will be 2 credits a piece so that uses 4-6 credits. We are staying at Disney so we won't be leaving to eat anywhere so for our family the deluxe looks best.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)