Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Aulani! Updated with Photos 5/3/2016

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2015 at 11:41 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 279 Total Views

I finally went ahead and booked through Small World, but I haven't been able to find any information on Aulani like is available for Disneyland and Disneyworld.  I just thought some of you Disney Masters might have some ideas of what to expect, what it's like, how best to prepare...

See the replies for details about our trip, and I would be happy to answer any questions that I can.  You can book online, but we did go through Minnie at Small World Vacations.

by on Jul. 16, 2015 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
TigerofMu
by Member on May. 3, 2016 at 9:54 AM

It was an amazing experience, but make sure you budget above and beyond what you plan, because there are a lot of add ons.  Any questions, I will try to help the best that I can. 

Makahiki is definitely worth it.  Great breakfast buffet, fun Characters, and if I was going to eat in the resort restaurants, I choose that one for dinner over AmaAma, which is even more overpriced. 

Best deal, get a villa so that you have a kitchen and can make a lot of your own meals, and go grocery shopping before you get to the resort.  Food Land is a great grocery chain where the people are very friendly and the prices are reasonable.  We also went to the Chinatown Market, and checked out Farmer's Markets in the area.

TigerofMu
by Member on May. 3, 2016 at 10:02 AM

TigerofMu
by Member on May. 3, 2016 at 10:27 AM

TigerofMu
by Member on May. 3, 2016 at 10:35 AM

TigerofMu
by Member on May. 3, 2016 at 10:38 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)