Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disney Dining Plan Explained

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2008 at 11:18 AM
  • 32 Replies
  • 3736 Total Views

I decided to sticky this post, since the Dining Plan is one of the most popular planning topics!

What is the Disney Dining Plan? How much does it cost? What do you get? Is it worth it? I hope to answer all of these questions for you! (Make sure you read parts 1, 2, and 3!)

I will not discuss the Premium and Platinum packages here, if there is interest, I'll write an article for you.

Part 1

The Disney Dining Plan is basically pre-paid dining at about a 30% discount. There are currently three Dining Plangs--they are the (basic) Dining Plan, the Deluxe Dining Plan, and new for 2009 the Quick Service Dining Plan. The Dining Plan is ONLY available to guests staying in Disney resorts. It is also tied to the number of NIGHTS in your room, not days. For example, if you are staying Friday-Sunday, that is 3 days and 2 nights, so you would be able to purchase 2 nights' worth of the Dining Plan.

There are basically four categories of dining at Disney--table service, counter service, snack, and signature. A "table service" restaurant is a sit-down place, such as Olive Garden. This also includes buffets. A "counter service" or "quick service" is fast food, such as McDonald's. And a "snack" is, well, a snack. "Signature dining" is a more upscale table service and counts as two table service credits per person.

A table service credit includes 1 entree, 1 dessert, and 1 non-alcoholic beverage (lunch and dinner), or 1 juice, 1 entree, and 1 non-alcoholic beverage (breakfast), or 1 buffet and non-alcoholic beverage. Children must order off of the children's menu, and may get an appetizer. Gratuity is NOT included.

A counter service credit includes 1 entree OR 1 combo meal, 1 dessert, and 1 non-alcoholic beverage. Children must order off of the children's menu, if available.

A snack is usually defined as edible non-alcoholic non-merchandise under $4.

The original, basic Dining Plan includes, per person per night, 1 table service credit, 1 counter service credit, and 1 snack. The 2010 cost is $41.99 per adult per night (regular season) or $46.99 per adult per night (peak season), and $11.99 per child per night (regular season) or $12.99 per child per night (peak season).  The 2011 cost is $45.99 per adult per night (regular season) or $47.99 per adult per night (peak season), and $11.99 per child per night (regular season) or $12.99 per child per night (peak season).

The Deluxe Dining Plan includes, per person per night, 3 meals (which can be used for either table service or counter service), 2 snacks, and 1 refillable resort mug (per person). The 2010 cost is $71.99 per adult per night, and $20.99 per child per night.  The 2011 cost is $78.99 per adult per night, and $21.99 per child per night.

The Quick Service Dining Plan includes, per person per night, 2 counter service meals, 2 snacks, and 1 refillable resort mug (per person). The 2010 cost is $31.99 per adult per night, and $9.99 per child per night.  The 2011 price is $34.99 per adult per night, and $11.99 per child per night.

There is also a Wine and Dine package available for $39.99 per night (per reservation, not per person), which allows you to add 1 bottle of wine to your table service meal per night.

Click here to see a list of the 2010/2011 Disney Dining Plan Participating Restaurants.

Keep in mind children under the age of 3 do not need to purchase a dining plan.  Children under the age of 3 may eat off of your plate at all restaurants, including buffets, but if you want them to have their own meal at any other restaurant you must pay out of pocket.  Children ages 3-9 are charged the child rate, and children 10 and older are charged the adult rate.

Peak Seasons: 2/12/10 - 4/10/10, 6/4/10 - 8/14/10, 12/17/10 - 12/31/10

Peak Seasons: 2/17/11 - 2/26/11, 3/11/11 - 4/30/11, 6/3/11 - 8/13/11,12/23/11 - 12/31/11

by on Oct. 17, 2008 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Megara
by Group Owner on Oct. 17, 2008 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Part 2

This aricle is taken from mousemisers.com, and does not refer to the Quick Service Dining Plan.

These seem a bit expensive, can I really save money with the Disney Dining plan?

For most people, the answer is yes. Just ask yourself this question:

Do I plan on doing one table service meal each day while at Walt Disney World?

If your plan is to eat as cheaply as possible each day, by either doing just counter service restaurants or sneaking in your own peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, then the dining plan is not for you. You will not be saving money.  (Megara's note:  Bringing in your own food is allowed at Disney, as long as it is not in a wheeled cooler or in glass containers.)

If you are like most park guests, and do a character meal with the kids or a nice sit down dinner, the dining plan is perfect for you. Here is a sample day for a family of four (both kids are in the 3 - 9 age range):

Lunch - Tangierine Cafe, Epcot

Chicken & Lamb Schwarma platter - $13.99
Lamb Meditteranean Wrap - $9.99
2 soft drinks - $2.09 each
2 desserts - $2.50 each
2 kids meals - $6.95 each
Total cost with tax: $50.12

Snacks - 4 Mickey head ice cream bars ($2.50 each) - $10.65

Dinner - Le Cellier, Epcot
Le Cellier Mushroom Filet Mignon - $29.99
Herb crusted Prime Rib - $24.99
2 soft drinks - $2.99 each
2 desserts - $5.99 each
2 kids meals - $7.99 each
Total cost with tax: $94.70 (Megara's note:  Don't forget to budget for a tip. This is not included in the Dining Plan, and on this $94.70 dinner could be anywhere from about $14-19.)

Total cost for the day: $155.47. The cost of the dining plan for this family is $101.96 per night, so just this one day, they saved over $50 on their food bill. I purposely did not choose the most expensive items on the menus, so the savings could be more. It could also be less, depending on which restaurants you choose.

How do I make sure I save money when I buy the Disney Dining plan?

There are a few tips that can ensure that you get the most out of the dining plan.

1. Plan early. Make sure you plan as early as possible, many of the restaurants, especially those that are great deals on the dining plan, fill up months in advance. Dining reservations can be made 180 days in advance of the day you check in for your vacation by calling 407-WDW-DINE, or if you are lucky, your travel agent will do it for you. Do not wait to make reservations, once you know you are going to Disney World, get the reservations made, and adjust later on if needed.
  2. Eat your table service meal at dinner time. Many of the table service restaurants offer lunch, but the portions, and costs, are smaller.
  3. Use your counter service meal at lunch time. Breakfast tends to be a lot cheaper than lunch at many restaurants, and many people can just grab something quick for breakfast, and that doesn’t work as well for lunch.
  4. Look around for snack options. As mentioned before, many restaurants and food courts offer snack options in addition to the standard bottle of Diet Coke or popcorn.
  5. Avoid character meals. While fun, character meals are a fairly poor use of the plan. I usually plan on doing one each trip, it is enough for my kids to enjoy the experience, but not get bored with them.
  6. Understand what is included. The Disney dining plan can be confusing, don’t be afraid to ask your waiter what is or is not included. They deal with the plan all day long every day, and know exactly what you can or cannot do, and are usually very helpful in helping you get the most out of the plan.
  7. Read the brochure. Disney has a great brochure all about the dining plan, including all the restaurants on the plan, how to use it, etc. Take the few minutes to read it before you start your planning. There is a link below to download the brochures.
  8. Use all your credits. If you leave for home with a bunch of credits still on your room key, you probably didn’t save much money by purchasing the dining plan.

What about the Deluxe Dining plan, will I still save money?

For most people, the deluxe dining plan is overkill, too much food, too much time required to eat all those meals, etc. Under some circumstances, the deluxe dining plan may work better for you, depending on what your dining plan looks like. Imagine the example above, where the cost for two meals and a snack was around $155. With a nightly cost of about $180 for the family on the deluxe plan, and one more meal and snack to use, it doesn’t take much to break even and start saving money. Before upgrading to the deluxe plan, make sure it works for you.

I like saving money and all, but are there other reasons to do the Dining plan?

For me, the money savings is great, and one of the main reason why I do the dining plan each trip. However, there are a few other reasons why I choose to pay for my meals in advance:

1. Budget - I know going in roughly what my total food costs are going to be for my entire trip. There aren’t going to be any big surprises, and I am not going to run out of food money half way through the trip.
  2. Pre-paid - It sure is nice to have all your meals pre-paid, before you even get to the parks. You don’t have to worry about what you are going to order once at the restaurants. Without the dining plan, you may really, really want the $30 steak, but you end up ordering the $12 pasta instead to save a bit of money. Plus, now I don’t have to fight the kids over what they order, whether it is macaroni and cheese or a steak with lobster, it doesn’t effect my cost.
  3. Convenience - The dining plan is very easy to use, and I don’t have to worry about carrying around a bunch of cash or credit cards, just my room key.
  4. Nicer Restaurants - what typically happened before the dining plan existed is that we would have plans to eat at a nice restaurant for dinner, and then I start thinking about the enormous cost for our family just for dinner, and how much cheaper it would be to eat hamburgers instead, so we would go with the hamburgers. The dining plan allows you to eat at nicer restaurants than you normally would.

Where can I get more information about the Disney Dining plans?

Disney Dining - great website with up to date information about the Disney dining plans, where the best restaurants are to eat at to get a great deal, and all the restaurants included on the plan.
Disney World Menus - full menus of all the restaurants at Disney World, a great way to start your planning
Disney Dining Plan brochure - this is the official brochure, be warned, it is a big download (PDF file)
Deluxe Dining Plan brochure - again, a bit larger than the standard plan brochure, so it might take a while (PDF file)

Megara
by Group Owner on Oct. 17, 2008 at 12:22 PM

Part 3

Is the Quick Service Dining Plan worth it?

When I heard about the new 2009 Quick Service Dining Plan, I thought it was a fantastic idea! The convenience of having your meals pre-paid at a discount, without having to waste 2 hours of your day at a table service restaurant! Now let's see if it's really worth it. For a family of four with two children ages 3-9, you would spend $77.96 plus tax per day. I'll take the lunch and snack from the mousemisers article above, and add a breakfast-type item snack and a counter service dinner:

Breakfast - 4 muffins from the food court at your resort ($2.59 each) - $10.36

Lunch - Tangierine Cafe, Epcot

Chicken & Lamb Schwarma platter - $13.99
Lamb Meditteranean Wrap - $9.99
2 desserts - $2.50 each
2 kids meals - $6.95 each
Total cost with tax: $50.12

Snacks - 4 Mickey head ice cream bars ($2.50 each) - $10

Dinner - Columbia Harbour House, Magic Kingdom (I believe this restaurant is more indicitive of the average price for a counter service than the Tangierine Cafe.)

Fried Fish Basket - $7.09
Anchors Aweigh Sandwich - $6.69
2 desserts - $3.59 each
2 kids meals - $4.49 each
Total cost with tax: $36.64

Add this day up and you get $107.12 for the whole family of four. Makes that $77.96 look pretty good, huh? And don't forget, our family of four would also get 4 refillable resort mugs to use during their stay. At $12.50 each, this adds another $50 to the savings.

I think the Quick Service plan is a fantastic value, and especially good for families with small children who would rather be playing than sitting down to dinner every night.

megkel
by on Jan. 17, 2009 at 10:52 PM

I hope to be able to get the "free dining" special when I book the hotel but we have decided that even if we don't we want to buy the dining option. Can you have the dining package if you are staying at Disney but buying tickets off Disney? Or would I have a better chance buying tickets from Shades of Green and stay there?

Megara
by Group Owner on Jan. 17, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Good question.  The military resort and tickets thing is all new to me, and I'm not sure how it all works yet.  I know you can get the Armed Forces Salute tickets from the Disney gates with your military ID.  My best advise is to ask when you book your resort.  I'll let you know if I find out anything.

Quoting megkel:

I hope to be able to get the "free dining" special when I book the hotel but we have decided that even if we don't we want to buy the dining option. Can you have the dining package if you are staying at Disney but buying tickets off Disney? Or would I have a better chance buying tickets from Shades of Green and stay there?

Extended Breastfeeding - Babywearing - Happily Married
Stay-at-Home - Christian - Mama

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Ask a Cast Member's Wife at Disney Planning 101!

megkel
by on Jan. 18, 2009 at 2:16 PM

Quoting Megara:

Good question.  The military resort and tickets thing is all new to me, and I'm not sure how it all works yet.  I know you can get the Armed Forces Salute tickets from the Disney gates with your military ID.  My best advise is to ask when you book your resort.  I'll let you know if I find out anything.

Quoting megkel:

Thank You! You have been very helpful. I called Disney today so I could ask my questions and the person I spoke to said that because we were buying tickets from the ITT office we would not be eligible for the "free dining" special they offer. However we could book our hotel 40% off as well as add any dining plan we wanted.

MuddyBugg
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:22 AM

I am still a bit confused on how the plan works. Not sure if I am understanding this correctly: 

If we decide to go with any of the plans, we would need to make reservations for all of our meals in advance? Is this right? I'm assuming advance reservations apply only to sit down meals and character dining but not counter service or snacks. Is this right?

In addition to reservations, do we also need to select what food we'd like to have beforehand as well? In other words, do I need to preselect/preorder what we will be eating when I make reservations or is that something we can do when we are actually sitting at the table?

If we do have to preorder our meals, what happens if someone in our party changes their mind over the food which was preselected/preordered? Is that ok? Can you change your "order" once you get to Disney?

I'm assuming that by getting one of the meal plans that this also means we would be paying in advance as well for all of our meals. How does that work once you actually reach Disney and are about to get something to eat? Are you given a voucher with credits that you just show the waitstaff or cashier?

Also, how far in advance do reservations need to be made?

Do you have to use the designated credits each day or can you use them all on one or two days? For example, lets say I have the plan with 1 sit down meal a day. Does this mean I can have only 1 sit down meal per day or can I use my credits from the other days on the same day and then do something like 2 sit down meals on one day but only counter service the next day?

We were also thinking of bringing our own cooler of food (sandwiches and such for lunch) for the day and just having a sit down meal at night. Would the plan be reasonable for us in that case? 

Finally, what is acceptable to bring into the parks as far as food and drinks go? I know some places do not allow you to bring any outside food or beverages, while other places give you a little bit more flexibility. Just asking because I don't want to be standing at the gate and get told we can not bring in our cooler of sandwiches and juice.

Megara
by Group Owner on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:02 PM

These are really great questions that I'm sure lots of people have!

If we decide to go with any of the plans, we would need to make reservations for all of our meals in advance? Is this right? I'm assuming advance reservations apply only to sit down meals and character dining but not counter service or snacks. Is this right?

Advanced Dining Reservations are highly recommended for all Table Services (you are correct that it does not apply to counter services and snacks--think of a counter service as just a regular McDonald's).  You can make reservations up to 90 days ahead of time by calling 407-WDW-DINE.  Chef Mickey's and Cinderella's Royal Table can be booked up to 180 days in advance.

In addition to reservations, do we also need to select what food we'd like to have beforehand as well? In other words, do I need to preselect/preorder what we will be eating when I make reservations or is that something we can do when we are actually sitting at the table?

No, you do not preselect your meals.  The Dining Plan is merely a pay-in-advance program.  You will sit at the restaurant and order like you would at a normal restaurant.

I'm assuming that by getting one of the meal plans that this also means we would be paying in advance as well for all of our meals. How does that work once you actually reach Disney and are about to get something to eat? Are you given a voucher with credits that you just show the waitstaff or cashier?

You do pay for the Disney Dining Plan as part of your resort package, meaning that full payment for the Dining Plan is due when full payment for your resort is due.  When you get to Disney, your room key (also called your "Key to the World") is your Dining card.  Credits are placed in a "bank" depending on what you paid for.  For example, if you paid for 2 adults and 1 child for two nights on the basic Dining Plan, you will have a total of 4 adults TS credits, 4 adult  CS credits, 2 child TS credits, 2 child CS credits, and 6 snack credits in your "bank."  You use your room key like a debit card to pay for your meals with those credits. 

When you approach the register at a Counter Service or snack stand to order, tell the Cast Member that you are using hte Disney Dining Plan.  They will be able to tell you if htere are any restrictions, and tell you what you can get for your Counter Service or snack credit.  Then place your order, and present your room key as payment.  Credits will be deducted from your "bank," and your receipt will show you how many credits you have remaining.

When you are dining at a Table Service, you will probably be asked if you are using the Dining Plan when you make your reservation, and probably again after you are seated at the restaurant.  Your waiter will let you know if there are any restrictions, and what you can order with your credits.  When you have finished your meal, your waiter will bring the bill.  You will present your room key to pay for your credits, and you will need another form of payment for any alcohol, anything not included in the plan, AND for a tip.  Write the amount of tip you would like to leave in the tip line on the receipt.  If have room charging on your room key and you would like to charge the tip, etc. to the room, simply leave your room key.  If you would like to pay for the tip with a separate credit card, leave the credit card along with your room key.  If you would like to pay for the tip in cash, leave cash with the room key (your waiter will bring you change if it is more than you have written in the tip line).  If you would prefer to leave cash on the table and do not want to write the amount on the bill, it is polite to write "cash" on the tip line, and leave the cash on the table as you leave.

Also, how far in advance do reservations need to be made?

Reservations for most Table Service dining can be made up to 90 days in advance by calling 407-WDW-DINE.

Do you have to use the designated credits each day or can you use them all on one or two days? For example, lets say I have the plan with 1 sit down meal a day. Does this mean I can have only 1 sit down meal per day or can I use my credits from the other days on the same day and then do something like 2 sit down meals on one day but only counter service the next day?

Your credits are all pooled into the "bank," so you can use as many or as few credits as you would like on any day.  Any credits you have left on the day you check out will expire at midnight on that day.

We were also thinking of bringing our own cooler of food (sandwiches and such for lunch) for the day and just having a sit down meal at night. Would the plan be reasonable for us in that case? 

The Disney Dining Plan is only a good deal if you plan to use every single credit.  You are paying for every single credit, whether you use it or not.  So if you don't plan to use any of your Counter Service credits, it is probably not a good deal.  However, you know your family adn how much food you want to eat.  You might decide to bring extra food in addition to the Dining Plan.

Finally, what is acceptable to bring into the parks as far as food and drinks go? I know some places do not allow you to bring any outside food or beverages, while other places give you a little bit more flexibility. Just asking because I don't want to be standing at the gate and get told we can not bring in our cooler of sandwiches and juice.

Glass containers of any kind are not allowed inside the Disney parks.  You may not bring in your own alcohol.  You may not bring in a serated knife, or any type of knife that could be used as a weapon.  You may not bring in a cooler with wheels.

MuddyBugg
by New Member on Feb. 22, 2009 at 5:38 PM

Sorry for my late reply on this... I just want to make sure that I am understanding the meal plan option correctly, especially this part.

When you say that there are credits given, does a credit mean to be an actual full meal? For example, would one TS or CS credit be equal to one complete sit down meal or one counter service meal? By complete, I mean drink, appetizer, entree, and dessert. (for sit down) or drink and sandwich (for counter service). Or is a credit just part of the meal? Are all TS and CS meals just one credit each?

As far as payment goes, if you purchase a meal plan does this mean your meals are completely paid for ahead of time (assuming you stick to the plan)? In other words, lets say I have have the meal plan option... I then go to the restaurant, counter service, or snack area and order ONLY what is available to me for my plan. Does my meal plan/credit/Dining/Room key then cover the cost of that meal or snack completely? Do I just show my card and have a cast member write off the appropriate credit(s) and thats it? No money exchanged whatsoever? In other words, if I stick only to the plan, I wouldn't need to bring money for food then because it's already paid for?  I understand that tips are not included in this and that if I purchased something off of the list, that it would extra but I am only referring to things which are included. I really just want to make sure I understand how this works.

Do all of the Disney CS and TS restaurants participate in the Meal Plan Option? If not, is there a list of restaurants and other food service places which do participate? Also, is there an available list of foods which are included in the plan? I'm assuming that each CS or TS restaurant probably has a list of foods which can be ordered on the plan in addition to their usual menu. Is there a site where I can view those lists ahead of time? Are price included on the lists?

Do I need to make advance reservations for all TS meals (regardless if whether or not the meal plan is used) or are there any restaurants with walk in options?

Thanks again!

Quoting Megara:

You do pay for the Disney Dining Plan as part of your resort package, meaning that full payment for the Dining Plan is due when full payment for your resort is due.  When you get to Disney, your room key (also called your "Key to the World") is your Dining card.  Credits are placed in a "bank" depending on what you paid for.  For example, if you paid for 2 adults and 1 child for two nights on the basic Dining Plan, you will have a total of 4 adults TS credits, 4 adult  CS credits, 2 child TS credits, 2 child CS credits, and 6 snack credits in your "bank."  You use your room key like a debit card to pay for your meals with those credits. 

When you approach the register at a Counter Service or snack stand to order, tell the Cast Member that you are using hte Disney Dining Plan.  They will be able to tell you if htere are any restrictions, and tell you what you can get for your Counter Service or snack credit.  Then place your order, and present your room key as payment.  Credits will be deducted from your "bank," and your receipt will show you how many credits you have remaining.

When you are dining at a Table Service, you will probably be asked if you are using the Dining Plan when you make your reservation, and probably again after you are seated at the restaurant.  Your waiter will let you know if there are any restrictions, and what you can order with your credits.  When you have finished your meal, your waiter will bring the bill.  You will present your room key to pay for your credits, and you will need another form of payment for any alcohol, anything not included in the plan, AND for a tip.  Write the amount of tip you would like to leave in the tip line on the receipt.  If have room charging on your room key and you would like to charge the tip, etc. to the room, simply leave your room key.  If you would like to pay for the tip with a separate credit card, leave the credit card along with your room key.  If you would like to pay for the tip in cash, leave cash with the room key (your waiter will bring you change if it is more than you have written in the tip line).  If you would prefer to leave cash on the table and do not want to write the amount on the bill, it is polite to write "cash" on the tip line, and leave the cash on the table as you leave.

Megara
by Group Owner on Feb. 22, 2009 at 10:12 PM

When you say that there are credits given, does a credit mean to be an actual full meal? For example, would one TS or CS credit be equal to one complete sit down meal or one counter service meal? By complete, I mean drink, appetizer, entree, and dessert. (for sit down) or drink and sandwich (for counter service). Or is a credit just part of the meal? Are all TS and CS meals just one credit each?

A table service credit includes 1 entree, 1 dessert, and 1 non-alcoholic beverage (lunch and dinner), or 1 juice, 1 entree, and 1 non-alcoholic beverage (breakfast), or 1 buffet and non-alcoholic beverage. Children must order off of the children's menu, and may get an appetizer. Gratuity is NOT included.

A counter service credit includes 1 entree OR 1 combo meal, 1 dessert, and 1 non-alcoholic beverage. Children must order off of the children's menu, if available.

A snack is usually defined as edible non-alcoholic non-merchandise under $4.

To answer the last part of your question, there are a few TS restaurants that count as 2 credits.  In the list of participating restaurants, these will be listed as "Signature Dining."  You can also ask when you make your reservations to make sure you know if a restaurant you picked counts as 2.

As far as payment goes, if you purchase a meal plan does this mean your meals are completely paid for ahead of time (assuming you stick to the plan)? In other words, lets say I have have the meal plan option... I then go to the restaurant, counter service, or snack area and order ONLY what is available to me for my plan. Does my meal plan/credit/Dining/Room key then cover the cost of that meal or snack completely? Do I just show my card and have a cast member write off the appropriate credit(s) and thats it? No money exchanged whatsoever? In other words, if I stick only to the plan, I wouldn't need to bring money for food then because it's already paid for?  I understand that tips are not included in this and that if I purchased something off of the list, that it would extra but I am only referring to things which are included. I really just want to make sure I understand how this works.

If you purchase the Disney Dining Plan and ONLY order items that come with the plan (as in no alcohol), the only money you will need on hand is for tips.  Your meals are completely paid for.

Do all of the Disney CS and TS restaurants participate in the Meal Plan Option? If not, is there a list of restaurants and other food service places which do participate? Also, is there an available list of foods which are included in the plan? I'm assuming that each CS or TS restaurant probably has a list of foods which can be ordered on the plan in addition to their usual menu. Is there a site where I can view those lists ahead of time? Are price included on the lists?

Here is a list of 2009 Disney Dining Plan Participating restaurants.  You can click on each restaurant to view a menu with prices.

Do I need to make advance reservations for all TS meals (regardless if whether or not the meal plan is used) or are there any restaurants with walk in options?

Regardless of whether you use the Dinign Plan or pay out of pocket, reservations are STRONGLY suggested!!!!!!  Disney will tell you that reservations are not required, and they aren't, but if you don't have a reservation it is extremely likely that you will be turned away.

MuddyBugg
by New Member on Feb. 23, 2009 at 1:31 AM

Thank you so much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)