Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Magical benefits for Disney Planning 101 members

Dear Disney Planning 101 group members,

With approval and permission from our group leader,  I can now offer a group incentive to all Disney 101 group members. It is   " Magical Incentive ".  ****** UPDATE ***** The gift card promotion will be changing effective July 1st. ***** But not to worry, we're going to be offering more fun stuff  and great surprises in place of the gift card ****

For my loyal clients who has booked with me for the gift card program *** You will get to keep the GIFT card, PLUS also get the Disney photo album!!!  **** An Extra bonus for those who have already booked with me up to end of June. *** Thank you and I appreciate you! ***

Coolmamax2 will contact you about how you like your photo album to be. You pick the theme and she will personalized for it just for you!  She will be posting some pictures.

It will be your to keep for FREE*when you booked your Disney vacation with Cathy :)

by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 2:15 PM
Replies (31-32):
RainyRain
by New Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Any offers for 2013?

Cruiseagentmom
by Group Admin on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Hello again everyone here !!  I"m so sorry that I haven't been checking into my Cafe mom account for MONTHS and MONTHS now. Been so busy with kids, life and work.....as I'm sure many of you are just as busy

I'm just now logging in for the first time in MONTHS and will need to catch up on the groups chit-chat !!

Now I'm back to join in the fun again as I plan for my June trip to Disneyworld and Dec trip to WDW before a Holiday cruise onboard the Disney Fantasy !!

Disney Travel Mom :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN