Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what kind of clothes to pack

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:15 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 221 Total Views

we're going feb 28 thru march 7, i'm thinking pants and tshirts? and a light jacket, or will it be shorts weather by then?

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Megara
by Group Owner on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:52 PM

I start wearing capris (no shorts for me) in late February, but I always carry a jacket if I'm going to be out past sundown.  But you will probably want to bring at least one pair of pants just in case there is a cool day or two while you are here.

Extended Breastfeeding - Babywearing - Happily Married
Stay-at-Home - Christian - Mama

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Ask a Cast Member's Wife at Disney Planning 101!

Tara922c
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 11:41 AM

I went in the last week of February two years ago. I was wearing shorts, and tank tops during teh day, but had to switch to pants, and a jacket at night. If I were you, I would bring one pair of pants, and a light jacket, or sweatshirt. Orlando weather is really weird. It will be below 60 Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and 85 the rest of the week.

CorbinsMomma
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 1:12 PM

OMG I guess I need to pack some pants for the boys...lol I was thinking it would be like 70ish at least.  Good thing I read this.

Quoting Tara922c:

I went in the last week of February two years ago. I was wearing shorts, and tank tops during teh day, but had to switch to pants, and a jacket at night. If I were you, I would bring one pair of pants, and a light jacket, or sweatshirt. Orlando weather is really weird. It will be below 60 Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and 85 the rest of the week.

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)