Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it too late?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:48 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 297 Total Views

ok we decided last week that we want to try and use our tax refund to go to Disney world. We are looking at going March 10-15. We haven't booked anything yet. Are we pushing it to try and get everything planned in just over a month?? Or should be be ok if we get things done fairly soon??

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Megara
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:06 PM

I planned a trip in two weeks once.  Mid-March is getting into Spring Break season, so make sure you get everything booked as quickly as possible.  Make sure you have a few resorts you would like to stay at, in case your first choice is totally booked.  As soon as you have your resort, call 407-WDW-DINE to make any reservations you might want.

Extended Breastfeeding - Babywearing - Happily Married
Stay-at-Home - Christian - Mama

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Ask a Cast Member's Wife at Disney Planning 101!

Cruiseagentmom
by Group Admin on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:47 PM

Don't forget to check out the "Magical Incentive" before you  finalized your booking....Please check it out since you are planning a last minute trip!   Other moms had told me that they wished they seen that post first before making the final booking or final payment.

If you need help and have questions,  please let me know.

MouseCrazeeMom, Cathy

gburns72
by Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:16 PM

I planned a trip within 4 days :)  Not sure where you are but right now the airlines have started an airfare war.  I know prices from LA to NY are very cheap so hopefully fares to Florida are as well.  For me, that was the first thing I did. 

BrownEyedGirl86
by Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:17 PM

I would just call them and give it a shot...whats the worst that can happen they tell you that they don't have any openning those days. its worth a shot

Cruiseagentmom
by Group Admin on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:00 PM

Quoting smilies610:

ok we decided last week that we want to try and use our tax refund to go to Disney world. We are looking at going March 10-15. We haven't booked anything yet. Are we pushing it to try and get everything planned in just over a month?? Or should be be ok if we get things done fairly soon??

Great time to go in March as Disney is providing those $ 200 Disney gift cards for free too!

That's another bonus!

Carey2006
by Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:38 PM

That's around the time we are going.....what are  "Magical Incentive"???

Megara
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:48 PM

There is a sticky post about it.  Click here to go there directly.

Quoting Carey2006:

Extended Breastfeeding - Babywearing - Happily Married
Stay-at-Home - Christian - Mama

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Ask a Cast Member's Wife at Disney Planning 101!

CorbinsMomma
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:49 PM

I did ours in 3wks....well my mom did (my fav travel agent...lol), and I got a character dinner in 2days from the dinner.

Carey2006
by Member on Feb. 6, 2009 at 3:22 PM

Quoting Megara:

There is a sticky post about it.  Click here to go there directly.

Quoting Carey2006:

THANK YOU!!!!

cmu1220
by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 9:06 PM

If you avoid that week, you can take advantage of the pay for 4 nights get 3 free they are running...but your week is blacked out.  Height of Sring Break I would guess.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)