Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about Meals on Birthdays

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:04 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 202 Total Views

I am taking my twins to disney on their birthday since they get in free.. so I was wondering if they get a free meal or get anything free?

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Megara
by Group Owner on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:37 PM

They will not get a free meal.  However, at most Table Services, if they are wearing birthday buttons or if you tell the Cast Member when you check in at the restaurant that you are celebrating birthdays, they will get complimentary birthday cupcakes.

Extended Breastfeeding - Babywearing - Happily Married
Stay-at-Home - Christian - Mama

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Ask a Cast Member's Wife at Disney Planning 101!

momof4darlins
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:45 PM

cool.. thanks for the info..

Quoting Megara:

They will not get a free meal.  However, at most Table Services, if they are wearing birthday buttons or if you tell the Cast Member when you check in at the restaurant that you are celebrating birthdays, they will get complimentary birthday cupcakes.

coolmommy2x
by Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:14 PM

I can tell you from experience that when it's been one of our birthdays, we've received:

Cupcake and card (50s Prime Time Cafe, Pooh meals at Crystal Palace, Cinderella's Round Table, Princess Storybook in Norway in Epcot).

Ice cream sundae (Tony's Town Square and Sci-Fi Drive In).

At Chef Mickey's they get a cupcake and a special placemat that you can take home with you. 

If you're staying on property, when you check in, ask the front desk to have a card and balloons sent to the room (this is free).  We've gotten cards from Mickey, Buzz and Ariel.

Kml9876
by Member on Mar. 5, 2009 at 9:24 AM

Disney does not give much away for free. We took my son for his first birthday to Crystal Palace. They gave him a card with all the Pooh characters signatures. He also was given a cupcake. They now offer little packages you can purchase for your childs bday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)