Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When will you be in the World??

Posted by on May. 4, 2009 at 4:15 PM
  • 182 Replies
  • 3448 Total Views

I thought it would be fun to keep a list of when we will all be at Disney World!  Just reply to this post with your dates and resort (and anything special you are celebrating), and I will add it to the list.

*~*November*~*

?-? - CAarmywife and family staying at Pop Century

?-? - tetewanna and family

14-19 - elasmimi and family staying at Animal Kingdom Villas

18-25 - coolmommy2x staying at Beach Club and celebrating her daughter's birthday!

*~*December*~*

?-? - zookeeperx and family celebrating a Grand Gathering!

?-? - myrtlebeach

*~*2011*~*

January 23-36 - Cruiseagentmom sailing on the Disney Dream preview cruise!

February 7-12 - JusNikki and family staying at All-Star Movies

March 11-19 - ccasmommy and family celebrating her daughter's 5th birthday

April - Hugglebug and family

April 2-12 - luvbeinamommy68 and family celebrating their first visit!

May - proundmom424 celebrating her son's 5th birthday and probably staying at All-Star Movies!

May 26-29 - Megara and family going on our first Disney Cruise aboard the Dream, and celebrating our first "real" family vacation in several years, and our 8th anniversary!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

by on May. 4, 2009 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cruiseagentmom
by Group Admin on May. 5, 2009 at 9:21 AM

Update : I had to make adjustments to my dates and now going to be there on

July 7th Pop-Century, July 8th Animal kingdom Lodge, July 9th All star sports, July 10th All star sports, July 10th All star Music.  I'm putting my own family to the test and get their hotel review of these resorts that we have not stayed at before.  It's my working vacation so we'll have fun hotel hopping, along with park hopper fun !! :) Sounds like a crazy thing to be hotel hopping, but I get it all at great discount so I can't complain.

chellewashere
by on May. 5, 2009 at 9:38 PM

Hi we are going 8/16 - 8/23 staying at Movies

Me (40 ouch) DH (31) DD (3 1/2)
Chelle
This is our first visit

"Tomorrow will be better for as long as America keeps alive the ideals of freedom and a better life." —Walt Disney

Tigger4399
by on May. 6, 2009 at 9:17 AM

We will be there June 13-20! We are staying at the All Stars Movies. We are celebrating my oldest son's 5th birthday that week and then we will also celebrate my youngest's 3rd birthday, our 7th anniversary and my parents 30th anniversary!!

alz2007
by on May. 6, 2009 at 10:23 AM

We are going May 30 to June 06. We have a timeshare that we purchased and not really celebrating anything at all. Just there to have fun! I cant wait to get there!

megkel
by on May. 6, 2009 at 1:08 PM

We will be there from September 19th -  24th at the Poly. It will be Kelsey's first visit, my 23rd birthday,and our wedding anniversary. I'm so excited I can't wait!

cat323
by on May. 6, 2009 at 1:25 PM

May 17-22 2009 staying at the Caribbean Beach for our 23rd wedding anniversary

sexymomma328
by on May. 6, 2009 at 10:35 PM

Been to Disney several times, but this is our first time ever staying inside Disney.

May 16-23. Staying at Port Orleans-Riverside

cat323
by on May. 7, 2009 at 8:54 AM

Quoting Megara:

I thought it would be fun to keep a list of when we will all be at Disney World!  Just reply to this post with your dates and resort (and anything special you are celebrating), and I will add it to the list.

*~*May*~*

30-6/6 - alz2007 and family staying off-property

*~*June*~*

7 - Megara and DH celebrate their 6th anniversary at Jiko in Animal Kingdom Lodge

13-20 - Tigger4399 and family staying at All-Star Movies, and celebrating her sons' 5th and 3rd birthdays, her 7th anniversary and her parents' 30th anniversary!

17-22 - cat323 and family staying at Caribbean Beach, and celebrating their 23rd anniversary!

*~*July*~*

18-22 - Cruiseagentmom

*~*August*~*

16-23 - chellewashere and family staying at All-Star Movies

*~*September*~*

19-24 - megkel and family staying at the Polynesian Resort, and celebrating her 23rd birthday, her anniversary, and her DD's first visit!

*~*October*~*

*~*November*~*

*~*December*~*

we are actually going in May not June.  :0)

ajnreidsmama
by New Member on May. 7, 2009 at 9:25 AM

We will be in Disney from June 29th to July 5th!! We are staying at Give Kids The World- because AJ told the Make A Wish Foundation that He wants to go to Mickey's house!!

katiediane
by New Member on May. 10, 2009 at 10:06 PM

We will be leaving for Disney on May 22 and will be staying until the 31 of May at the Carribean Resort in the New Pirate rooms!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN