• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disney Travel or private travel agent?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:06 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 215 Total Views

Hello I'm Lorianne and I'm planning a May 2011 trip to Disneyworld for my Girl Scouts. There will be 15 of us going (everyone over age 12) and we want to stay on property (wilderness resort) buy into the deluxe dining plan, do a couple YES programs, and do the water park/hopper option.  Would it make more sense to go through Disney Travel (approx $1750pp w/airfare) or go with a private travel agent?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
boppysmom2007
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 8:31 PM

we were looking at a travel agent and when we called they didnt have any deals yet for may 2010 yet disney had a better deal

Cruiseagentmom
by Group Admin on Aug. 26, 2009 at 9:51 PM

Quoting boppysmom2007:

we were looking at a travel agent and when we called they didnt have any deals yet for may 2010 yet disney had a better deal

Thanks for sharing... Sorry to hear that the travel agent you called didn't spend much time to do the research because the rates for Disney for May 2010 are available.. However, if you think you got a good deal now..just wait until next year rolls around and there could be some new offer and promotions to come yet. Right now the packages for that time is just regular basic Magic your way package without any promotions to go along with it. ( i.e. this year there has been free extra nights, free dinning, etc. )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)