Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting comments on how cute my little girl is. HE IS A BOY!

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2008 at 4:09 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 293 Total Views
Everytime I go out I have people commenting on how cute my little girl is or asking how old my little girl is. Sorry people but its a boy, but thank-you. Does my youngest really look like a girl. Picture on bottom.

by on Aug. 26, 2008 at 4:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
laura7485
by on Aug. 26, 2008 at 4:12 PM

i think HE looks like a boy...jmo

debbymichelle
by on Aug. 28, 2008 at 3:24 AM

Def. a boy!  

I just got this the other day at the zoo...a couple of ladies were saying how cute he is, and they were even about to leave and go on their way when one said "your little girl?" and I smiled and said "a boy", but inside I was like, "HELLO???  Do you see the BLUE shirt and BLUE shorts???  He is cute, yes, but SO NOT a girl!!!"

Debby

203/184/165
Mini-goal #1: 193 - met 7/5

Mini-goal #2: 184 - met 8/16
Mini-goal #3: 165 by 10/13

vicknair8
by Group Owner on Aug. 28, 2008 at 1:45 PM

lol a boy .. I get ohhh look how cute he is .. how old is he .... Its a boy .. Humm no people i have a little girl shes got a pink infant car seat and dressed in all pink come on people /!! waht s wrong !

kendrasmom
by on Aug. 28, 2008 at 1:49 PM

He looks like a boy to me !!! Dont you just hate that and i am sure he is dressed like a boy too. When my little girl was a baby i would have her in all pink and have bows in her hair and people would say oh he is so cute . I just wanted to say do you think i would dress a boy in all pink and have bows lol

mothercherry
by on Aug. 28, 2008 at 2:03 PM

Maybe they are just jelous!!!  I think he looks like a boy!

MAyers
by on Aug. 31, 2008 at 10:46 AM

I'm glad this doesn't just happen to me... I have 2 little girls and my oldest Madyson have very curly hair (like shirley temple) and I always have her dressed up with her hair fixed in pink ponytail holders when we go out and everyone says aww... he's so cute and then my youngest Aryanna is 8 months when we go out I have her in pink outfits I can't do anything with her hair b/c she has very little and it's the same thing it gets old very fast... why can't people just look at there clothes before they open there mouths

BabyTannersMom
by on Sep. 6, 2008 at 2:41 AM

Samething happens to me all the time... but he is amazingly good looking so.. who knows. It's just that when he's decked out in all blue. I'm like how can you not tell he's a boy?

If he were a girl he'd have a bow or something... SHEESH

Here he is...

It's a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

echupko
by on Sep. 7, 2008 at 10:49 AM

He looks all boy to me!!!

preview image 

MiscarriageBlinkie.gif Miscarriage Blinkie image by dainarosen

candy2008
by New Member on Sep. 21, 2008 at 9:48 AM

I get people ll the time saying how cute my little boy is, but for some reason no one can tell by the pink and purple that He is a She!baby girl

angtek81
by New Member on Oct. 23, 2008 at 3:06 PM

I get the little boy comment with my daughter sometimes.  I think it depends on the amount of hair the child has a lot of times.  My daughter is just now getting more hair and for some reason people equate less hair with boys and a head full with girls even though that is not the case a lot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN