Mad Men enjoyed a ubiquitous presence on year-end lists this week. Entertainment Weeklyshowered the series with best-of-2010 honors, while the show's leading man Jon Hamm got his share of the spotlight as well. Read on to see which cast member is set to star in an upcoming rock video.
• Kudos to Miss Blankenship, whose on-screen death was named second-best of the year by Entertainment Weekly . The magazine piled plenty of additional accolades on the show: Not only did EW name Mad Men the fifth-best series of the year, they considered "The Suitcase" to be the best television episode of 2010 (no link). EW also provided a new Jon Hamm pic on its enticing list, "Best Photo of 2010 ... That You Never Saw."
• Both the Tampa Tribune and NPR named Mad Men one of the best dramas of the year, and theNew York Times applauded Mad Men's surprise ending (specifically, Don's proposal).
• The Dallas Morning News singles out Jon Hamm in its year-end review of pop culture sensations, calling him an "all-star one-man band."
• The LA Times reveals that Christina Hendricks is joining the cast of I Don't Know How She Does It, am adaptation of the book by Allison Pearson.
• In a Huffington Post op-ed, January Jones voiced her support for Congress' ban on shark finning in the U.S. "They are magnificent creatures, and they don't deserve to be killed for a bowl of soup," she writes.