Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

want a tat...need ideas...please

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:11 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 293 Total Views

I don't have a tat yet but I am kinda wanting one. I would like one for my son that is on the small side and easy but unique. Any ideas? also where is the best place to get a tat...I really don't want anyone to see it unless I show it off and if I wear a strapless dress or a short dress I don't want others to be able to see it...any ideas? Also how bad do they hurt?...

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Ibelucky1
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:26 PM

Getting a tat is nothing to rush into.  I know I go by things I like, nature stuff most, and where you want it is your choice. then you want to think if you want color or black and white.  (I have 7 all color) The only names I have on me are my kids.

Good luck!

happysnail
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2009 at 4:07 AM

your foot is a good place for a small tattoo.. but I heard it hurts really bad there, probably because there's a lot of bones there? I have a huge tattoo on my back and one side didn't hurt at all but the other hurt kinda. Depends on how you take pain.. just know the pain stops when the needle stops and you'll be glad you got it when its done! At first your endorphins are going so you feeling like you need to faint/puke/shit and sweat.. whatever everyone's different but it only lasted like a minute and after that i was fine.

But having a tattoo on my back is very easy to hide unless im wearing a tank top or bikini or something. good luck, post a picture when you get your tattoo! for my son I think I'm just going to get his name somewhere on me.. not sure yet tho.

Harley_Emmie
by New Member on Jan. 7, 2009 at 1:23 PM

I have 20 tattoos and counting . And Im very proud of everyone of them . My Tattoos have special meanings and stories . All of them hand drawn and I put the ideas and he brought them to life .

When I get tattoos and this is just me .

1) I get things that no one else has. I may get idea from things that I see but they are never the same. Individuality.

My tattoos mean the world to me . Tattoos always tell a storey about a persons life, whether its a funny moment a loved one or your past. Your kids. Or remembering somone . Your own thoughts.

Think about things that you like . go and look around for diffrent pictures , save the things that catch your eye. you could combine them into one peice or multiple peices .

2) remember its your tattoo not anyone elses who cares what people think. So what you get is your art . its your muse.

Good luck in your search I hope this helps a bit.

Gypsy

Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got.
Janis Joplin
US singer (1943 - 1970)

Harley_E

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)