Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Marriage after 4 years

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:59 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 157 Total Views

anyone who has been married over four years please answer this....So after four years what does marriage feel like do you think it feels the same from when you first got married or after you got married and been married for a while did he do a whole 360 on you...lol... for me when we first got married i was like damn WTF now that it has been four years it's better i think i know i still have my moments but overall i feel as time past it got better....

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
marlarrie
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 8:33 PM

Our marriage is soooo great! I married a really good man this time around. Just like wine, marriage gets better as time goes on...well at least this one...lol

southern_gal101
by on Jun. 12, 2009 at 5:24 PM

We've been married for 9 years. This is my first and only marriage, and we work hard to keep it this way. I'm so blessed to have my husband. He is extremely helpful and love his girls unconditionally. Trust me, we have our moments, but we always come back together. Just like the pp said, marriage is like fine wine, it gets better with age.

Zaylah
by on Jun. 17, 2009 at 9:24 PM

For me,my marriage has gotten stronger and better with each passing year. The first year was rough! Every other week I wanted a divorce. Now I can't imagine my life without him. We complete each other.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)