• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Yall

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:05 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 188 Total Views

Hey yall so what do yall think we need to bring to this group to make it more active any ideal r more then welcome and if anyone wants to be a admin let me know  

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sweetangles
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 2:30 AM

now you already know no one wants the job! 

southern_gal101
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 11:05 AM

How about we vent about one thing each day and then say one thing we're thankful for each day. I know it may sound corny, but can be entertaining.

Karenhj26
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 4:58 PM

dang girl my venting overrides what im thankful for ....lol.. just messing w/ u ok thats sounds good...... 

sheri305
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 5:01 PM

Just got here,but what I see so far is it needs to be more active members.Sorry K,I would take the job,but you know I have my hands full with WMGA,and I am an admin in 1 of my others group also.

Karenhj26
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Quoting sheri305:

Just got here,but what I see so far is it needs to be more active members.Sorry K,I would take the job,but you know I have my hands full with WMGA,and I am an admin in 1 of my others group also.

you know what u r so right but i like the small group b/c i like to no who im talking to u know ppl join groups just to look no post no replys i dont know what im doing

sheri305
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 5:11 PM

Quoting Karenhj26:

Quoting sheri305:

you know what u r so right but i like the small group b/c i like to no who im talking to u know ppl join groups just to look no post no replys i dont know what im doing

Yep,they do,thats why in my group,I emphasis being active.I like a smaller group also.I dont know if everyone get this same feel,but each and every group on here feels different.Some have a warm feel,some cold,some are blah,some you can go in 1 time and feel the tension and drama,etc. This group to me feels warm and cozy so far.

sweetangles
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 6:20 PM

i like this group b/c we can say what we want but we do have respect for one another and i can remember when it was just 5 of us at the beginning now look at us and we have attracted very educated opinionated women and that is good for me and i like it when we express our feelings and if someone is offended we can talk about it but still stay real about it b/c this sight is not about bashing one another and that is why i like being here, and no one is afraid to say what is on their mind but if someone does get offended by what someone else has posted on here please say something and give that other person a chance to respond to it don't just make a comment and then just drop off the radar that is so childish and en mature we are all adults here and another thing if your just here to start trash please don't there are plenty of other sights you can go to that don't mind you starting stuff in their sights to me it is just wrong and then no one can contact you b/c's your set to private. your preference is just that and i can respect that but just respect that the women on here have feelings and we do care! and it is good to vent but then can come back and say thanks for the advice and thanks for listening. we give one another support and that is good and it does feel fake it is genuine and you can feel that through our words and some of us talk outside of this sight and that is also good b/c a closer bond is being made some of us connect well with different people on here and that is always a good thing some of us need that b/c cause we don't have that bond outside of this sight and that is always comforting you never know you just might be saving someones life, marriage, or sanity i.e. me!!!! and i would like to say to some of you who have talked with me outside of this sight i thank you for lending a ear to hear me and talk with me and advise me b/c it helped me kept me on my toes and it is greatly appreciated. thank you again!group hug

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)