Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Never know the last time u will see a person or talk to them

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:40 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 222 Total Views

You should always tell them u love them. I came up with this topic because yesterday we  got the saddest news.My daughters bestfriend brother died he was only about 20 if he had turned 20 .He suffered from seizures  he had one yesterday and died his mom found him she is a nurse. So thats how i thought of the topic.My daughter and son had  had a fight u know how bro and sis are LOL .She told him she loved him.I always tell my husband and the kids before they leave that I love them.So many ppl dont. We are so sad and shocked by his death my daughter has cried and cried   he was their only son.He was very smart and loved baket ball .Him and his girlfriend had a baby on the way to.Okay  i am going to end this we are allin shock and so sad.

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Karenhj26
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:13 PM

ya that is really sad.... i tell dd i love her every morning she gets on the bus.....but dh and i dont we just say by u have a point there maybe we need to make a change....dh drive's semi trucks and someone crossed over to his side and he ended up flipping his truck in order not to hit them head on....god must have been w/ him b/c he was able to kick out the window and get out....and im sure i did not tell him i loved him b/f he left....ya some much need change is needed around here

hugging 

BlessedMom61404
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:09 PM

I was just telling my husband that earlier today. If someone is on your mind you should call or go and visit them. There is a reason why that person pop into your spirit. It is so important to do, but we often fail to do it.

sheri305
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 8:08 AM

Quoting BlessedMom61404:

I was just telling my husband that earlier today. If someone is on your mind you should call or go and visit them. There is a reason why that person pop into your spirit. It is so important to do, but we often fail to do it.

This is true    If someone is on my mind strong,I will call them or go see them.And we always say I LOVE YOU around here.That is a big thing to us.We are very affectionate when it comes to stuff like that.And if the kids are fighting,I make them tel each other they love each other for 1 hour straight.lol

SylviaNCali
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 8:57 PM

My Dh is big on saying I love you. Every phone conversation ends with I love you. Either him or I will say it first. Every time he leaves he will give me a hug and a kiss and say I love you. followed with a hug and kiss to each child. If something happened to any of us I guess it would be nice to know we had a few kind words each day.  

heaven303
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 7:37 PM

this is really sad, but u r so right, my husband and i are two stubborn people but no matter what we go through, how many times a day we c or talk to each other we always end in i love u

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)