Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Memory Lane (Just for fun)

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:30 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 129 Total Views

Who was that 1 boy in high school or in your neighborhood growing up that you had a crush on? And did yall end up dating?

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Karenhj26
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:00 PM

well i never dated boy in school they were alway grown but there was this one guy (smiling hard) i better stop b/f dh wipe it off for me...lol....but omg he was so fine to me all we would do is have sex almost everyday he was tall brown skin real built like nice smile ummm ummm girl u gonna get folks in troble going down memory lane....lol... 

sheri305
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 9:33 AM

Quoting Karenhj26:

well i never dated boy in school they were alway grown but there was this one guy (smiling hard) i better stop b/f dh wipe it off for me...lol....but omg he was so fine to me all we would do is have sex almost everyday he was tall brown skin real built like nice smile ummm ummm girl u gonna get folks in troble going down memory lane....lol... 

Lol,just dont let him see you smiling,lol. But my crush went to another school and was 2 years older than me.I met him at a game when I was cheering and he was playing football.Omg,I was so crazy about him.And yes,he ended up being my first love.Rahsheed A.k.A. Rahlo   And it was so funny because people were telling me that he liked me also,but I had never told anyone that I like him.We dated for about 1 year and a half.

southern_gal101
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 5:06 PM

There was this guy in hs I had a crush on, but didn't date him until years later. He was a jerk, and I was so disappointed!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)