Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need an income

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:37 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 146 Total Views

Quote Like Reply to Post

I already do usborne from home and am not making any money due to living in a small town. I am not gonna do a business that requires me to put money up front and I have already done melaleuca and that did not work out for me. I am in ND so I do not think Ameriplan works up here yet. I also have sold Avon but due to the economy I lost all but one of my customers so I did not make enough to make an income off of it. If anybody know of a work at home JOB that works in ND please let me know so I can try to get started. We need propane and don't have the money to get any and need to pay our water bill and I am sick and tired of being broke as soon as my husband gets paid. Please help direct us down the path of helping. Thanks

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
XOXOArmyWife
by Member on Jan. 17, 2012 at 3:23 AM
I am hiring work at home moms. The position is for an online school. There is no selling, telemarketing or cold calling. You work at home, set your own hours and there is no calling people or things like that. You can work ft or pt; as little or as much as you choose. The only requirement is to attend our weekly conference calls Friday afternoons; they last usually less than an hour but they are basically our meetings. The position is basically an advisor position. You would just do things like place ads for the school and then forward the leads to the company. We are not selling products and the company gives ladies such as military spouses the schooling for free so that's who we mainly market to. There are no start up costs and you can make a ft income with this. I do very well and training is provided. No exp required. Wonderful conpensation plan. If you are interested; please only email me. I'm unable to come back and check each comment and I want to make sure I get with you in a timely manner. Please no pms. Send one email with the subject line: interested in advisor position. You must include your contact information and full name. Davianewman@aol.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SAHArmymomof4
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 10:21 AM

As a stay at home mom of four with only one in school, I have always wanted to find a way to help bring some money in. Yet with the cost of daycare, working out the home is out of the question. I found online work I can do and still spend time with my family. To me that is a big thing. I know how hard it can be to miss all the little things, as I was a single mom for seven years. I work just a couple hours a day, posting ads to sign ups referrals and make anywhere from $20-$80 per sign up. Now I am helping support my family and it feels great! If you too would like to do the same and find out how, then please message me on here or email me at annavaeth@hotmail.com. You have so much to gain by being able to stay home and work!

coolmom_43
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Hi.. If you want to make some fast cash please check out this site. They will pay you up to $60.00 and give you a free money making system that you can use to make money online. This is legit and very easy.

http://tinyurl.com/getpaidtoearn

Get Paid Cash to use this Money Making System.

http://tinyurl.com/getpaidtoearn

dfaith03
by New Member on Feb. 3, 2012 at 12:59 PM

It’s the new Internet Phenomenon; it's here to stay and you are one of the first in the world to know about it. So, it's very important to understand what you have in your hands. This Baby WILL go VIRAL.

~ Timing is Everything ~

You can set yourself up for life financially - for F*R*E*E -
and earn Massive Passive Residual Income every month like nothing else out there.
~ This can happen at LIGHTNING SPEED because it's always FR*E*E for all ~

The more F*R*E*E members you invite, the more money you will make.

http://signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=a31a0a19

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)