Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome and Introductions

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2008 at 2:26 PM
  • 29 Replies
  • 866 Total Views

Welcome to 'I Want to Make Money Online!'   Feel free to introduce yourselves in this post.

by on Aug. 3, 2008 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mstewart825
by on Aug. 6, 2008 at 1:40 PM

Hi!  My name is Michele and I live in Indiana with my husband of 4 yrs, my 14 yr old daughter, my 8 yr old son, my 9 yr old step daughter, two dogs, hamster,guinea pig, and goldfish.  I have my own work from home business and I like to go camping, fishing,motorcycle riding, and LOVE dogs.

Michele Stewart

Independent Business Owner Ameriplan®

www.IBOplus.com/mstewart825

www.mybenefitsplus.com/mstewart825

Dreamachiever
by New Member on Aug. 7, 2008 at 7:55 PM

Hi!  What part of Indiana are you from?  Before I moved out to San Diego, I lived in Chicago.  But, I was raised in Indiana and after college and years of living overseas, I moved back to Indiana.

This is Diana - very proud momma of Nathanael Micah James McSpadden - 22 months old.  Amazing.  God did really well with this little one.

I've got two businesses that I'm investing my time in right now

. An excellent online travel agency.

www.dreamachiever.traverustravelnetwork.com

www.dreamachiever.traverustravel.com

and if you are serious, I do mean serious, I'm also involved in a pre-launch of the new 3.0 Social Networking JVDealmasters.  It's going to be huge!

http://www.jvdealmasters.com/affiliates/jrox.php?id=1644

Get involved now. They both complement what you are doing.  And, with your family, I'm sure that you would absolutely love our Members Only Trips.  They really save a bunch of money!

Have a great day!

Diana

atarivortexx
by on Aug. 8, 2008 at 1:06 AM

Hello!

I'm Teresa (or Reese). I have one baby girl and she is 8.5 months old. I love her to pieces! And since she's been born I have been tortured by the fact that i have to get up and go to work every day.  So I'm becoming an entrepreneur!  So far it's been an interesting adventure. I'm learning that to have a legit work at home biz, that you have to work VERY hard.  I don't mind though. It's better to work hard for myself than for someone else.  ANyway, I look forward to getting to know everyone!

~Reese

mstewart825
by on Aug. 8, 2008 at 11:58 AM

I live on the Indiana/Ohio border about a hour from Muncie.

Quoting Dreamachiever:

Hi!  What part of Indiana are you from?  Before I moved out to San Diego, I lived in Chicago.  But, I was raised in Indiana and after college and years of living overseas, I moved back to Indiana.

This is Diana - very proud momma of Nathanael Micah James McSpadden - 22 months old.  Amazing.  God did really well with this little one.

I've got two businesses that I'm investing my time in right now

. An excellent online travel agency.

www.dreamachiever.traverustravel.com

and if you are serious, I do mean serious, I'm also involved in a pre-launch of the new 3.0 Social Networking JVDealmasters.  It's going to be huge!

http://www.jvdealmasters.com/affiliates/jrox.php?id=1644

Get involved now. They both complement what you are doing.  And, with your family, I'm sure that you would absolutely love our Members Only Trips.  They really save a bunch of money!

Have a great day!

Diana

Michele Stewart

Independent Business Owner Ameriplan®

www.IBOplus.com/mstewart825

www.mybenefitsplus.com/mstewart825

cherylpearl
by New Member on Aug. 9, 2008 at 4:20 PM

Hi, My name is Cheryl Martin. I am the mom of 4 daughters, ages 21, 19, 15 & 22 months. I am currently a family home childcare provider and I care for children from infant to 5 yrs of age. I also work for a company called Stayin Home & Lovin it. With this company I inform people about using products that are better for our health and our enviornment. I enjoy both of my jobs so much. I love children and I love meeting and talking to new people.

Cheryl Martin

www.momsworkingfromehome.com

www.freewebs.com/cherylschildcare

Eden, NC

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/cherylpearl
Dreamachiever
by New Member on Aug. 11, 2008 at 6:26 PM

Hi Michelle, I was on the border of Indiana and Chicago - in the Region.  It's really, really built up.  Dyer actually has several nice restaurants now!  I'm glad to meet you.

Have a great day!

Diana

drinkactmentor
by New Member on Aug. 16, 2008 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi!  I am Sheri.  I live in the Atlanta, GA area and have been working from home for over 5.5 years.  I honestly can't imagine having a job anymore.  My husband also has been working from home full time coming up on 3 years here real soon.  We have older kids that don't live with us and then we have a 4 yr old daughter that just started pre-K.

Diharpie
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2008 at 2:25 PM

Hi I am Dianna, married Mom of two boys (4 and 10) and am in search of a "real" job online that I don't have to invest any money in. Do they exist????

Hope to chat with you all!

mdycio75
by on Sep. 19, 2008 at 8:03 PM

Hi, my name is marla and i am a stay at home mom to 2 girls, ages 5 and almost 3.  I have my own Avon business and I am also a Beauty Advisor.   I would love to help anyone in need of beauty advice, or gift giving advice!  I can also help you start your own business if interested.

FREE SHIPPING on any order.  Use Code FSANY at checkout! 

www.youravon.com/mdycio

Thanks and have a great day! 

Marla Dycio
Avon Representative and Beauty Advisor

Email:  mdycio75@verizon.net

Web:  www.youravon.com/mdycio

collier5
by New Member on Sep. 27, 2008 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone,

I am a SAHM with 3 dds ages 11, 7, and 4.

What I do to earn some extra money is surveys, mystery shops and theater checks.

And I also tell everyone about BigCrumbs. It is a free service that allows you to get Cash Back on online purchases from hundreds of online stores and services like Ebay, Walmart, Target, Sears, Verizon, Travelocity, Orbitz, hotels.com, Shoes.com, Buy.com, fandango, Vistaprint, GoDaddy.com, and hundreds more. You probably already shop some of these stores already.

They have a cool referral program. They also have a "special offers" box on their homepage that shows all the latest sales and promotions for hundreds of stores on the net. You don't have to be a member of BigCrumbs in order to take advantage of the sales either. So it is a great place for anyone to check for sales.

visit www.easycrumbs.com to learn more.

P.S.   I get cash back every time I shop eBay and hundreds of other online retailers. Do you? If you would like to save money on things you buy, sign up today. Why spend more than you have to on the things you want or need. Completely free to join. No Catches. No Hassles. Just cash back. Learn more today.  You probably already shop some of these stores. Start saving right away.  www.easycrumbs.com  .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)