Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome and Introductions

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to 'I Want to Make Money Online!'   Feel free to introduce yourselves in this post.

by on Aug. 3, 2008 at 2:26 PM
Replies (21-29):
RecoupRecoverRe
by on Jun. 12, 2011 at 8:18 PM

Hi, my name is Maria and I have 3 wonderful children and have been happily married to the love of my life for almost 10 years. As a stay-at-home mom I truly enjoy being able to make extra income with our Home-Based Business because it helps me create many happy memories in our lives while offering health and well-being in a cup of Gourmet Coffee/Coffee Beverages to others. 

Mariaq Belasquez

Recoup Recover Relax

Independent OrGano Gold Distributor

http://www.recouprecoverrelax.organogold.com/

mamafoster
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:56 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi my name is Rena and I am desperate to find an online job sight that's trustworthy!! I have 4 kids ages 10,8,6,4! I have tried surveys & they dnt wk. So looking for a legitimate online job! I have tried to find a job outside my home but in my area there is no jobs :( & even if I found one it would not pay enough for me to afford day care. In this lovely economy its hard for mothers..or parents in general even if your husband works (like mine dose) you often still can't afford your bills..and I am talking just basics! So plse IF THERE IS ANY MOM OUT THERE WHO KNOWS OF A JOB THAT WILL NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WOMEN JUST TRYING TO MAKE IT PLEASE LET ME NO!! I DON'T AND CAN'T PUT FOURTH ANY MONEY FOR SCHEMES...NOR DO I WANT INVOLVED IN PYRAMID JOBS! THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP!
mamafoster
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:58 PM

BUMP!

INCREASE9
by New Member on Jan. 14, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Hello Happy New Year! I like this very much, I wonder can our vitamin company be one of their merchants. When we shop here we get paid also. Every month for life and we also have free products, for the family groceries and household. Let me know I am grateful.

Freedom2LiveBy
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Hi, my name is Amanda and I am in Oregon. I have 2 adorable kids, Zaiden Alexander (4 years) and Sebastian Aro (4 months). I love to write and do volunteer work (which is why my hair is multi colored - it helps with my charity fundraisers depending on the colors that the organizations use) and I love to make new friends. I am new to CafeMom and welcome any tips or friends requests I can get :)

Let me help you Work-at-Home! Its 100% FREE!

www.Freedom2LiveBy.com

• have a nice day
cash4mom
by New Member on May. 21, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here.  My name is Mandy.  I have two beautiful kids, one boy and one girl.  My hubby, Jake, and Iboth do affiliate marketing and are able to stay home and make a full time income.  I'm so glad I fell into this, it's awesome. 

I love meeting other business minded moms and making new friends.  Can't wait to meet you all.

Mandy

MissCollier
by New Member on Jun. 5, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Hi! My name is Michelle and I live in Sacramento, CA.  I'm a single mom and have been doing network marketing for three years.  I finally kicked it up a notch and moved it online.  So glad I did!  I'm looking forward to networking with other single or WAH moms for mutual support and friendship :D

Michelle Collier

www.misscollier.com

greatkate
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:49 AM

Hi there, I have 2 little kids (ages 3 and 1).  I have recently found a way to make consistent money online and I am trying to share that with others.  I hope this is the right place.  Also, I will be checking out the other sites recommended on here.  I love money;)

Take care,

Lara

www.easypeasyfreemoney.blogspot.com

rikkidawn78
by New Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Hi! My name is Erika and I have 2 children ages 4 and 7.  I work from home as a nurse part-time and on the side I am building a blog about making money online!  I have been studying and implementing ways to make money online for the past 4 years and enjoy helping others find their niche too.  My preference is toward building your own business as I am finding that even work from home jobs can be challenging and not always very flexible.  Being your own boss gives you the freedom to do things that fit your life!  That being said....it's still important to have an income if you need it while building that business! :)

typingmakingmoneyonlinemom.com while helping you make money too!   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)