Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was one who always wished, so I made the effort and changed.

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:13 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 54 Total Views

I am a mom of two beautiful little girls who are my life.  Working 40  hours a week in a busy radiology department made me feel like I was missing out on something.  That was my reason for wanting to work from home.   I loved my job, but my kids mean more to me than anything in this life.  So what is your WHY?

I searched to find something I could do from home. And I knew an in home daycare was not an option, so I researched  home businesses for months before starting one. I wanted a business that was easy and I could do while enjoying the company of my girls. I am happy to have found Work at Home United.

Work at Home United is a team of individuals who are here to make life easier in starting a home business.

We work from home with our computers and telephones. What can Our Team offer you?...

·                     We give you your own FREE website

·                     NO Inventory, Collections, Parties or Assembly

·                     Take advantage of the Home Business Tax Benefits

·                     Absolutely NO~RISK-90 Day Money Back Guarantee

Do you care about your health? Do you care about your family's health? Do you care about the environment?

Would you like to work from home with a company that makes a difference in our world and have a team to help, train and guide you to success?

If you answered yes to any of these questions please contact me through my web site. We are the team and we are the company that is making a difference in the lives of thousands of people daily.

www.workathomeunited.com/bcylab

Jamey      
Kylee 9/8/2006   
Briannah 3/15/2004   
You can control you future, so choose your path wisely and create a future to last you a lifetime.

www.workathomeunited.com/bcylab
www.livetotalwellness.com/bcylab

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)