Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP AGIAN!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:29 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 278 Total Views

I am being shown truths that I NEVER thought possable. I have always known that Saturday NOT Sunday to be God's sanctified day for sabbath. I always thought of God's return as him coming in the clouds taking his people home then the 1,000 years and THEN hellfire and the destruction of the earth ahd heaven and the making of the new. But this church has shown me through scripture that God already came.  Anhsohgnhong was baptized in 1948 the same year Isreal became an independant nation *remember the parable of the fig tree?* Ahnsohgnhong was 30 at the time of his baptism and preached the New Covenant for 37 years. Remember that it is said by Hosea, "seek David in the last days. We already know that Jesus inherited David's throne *no not literally* David was anointed at 30 y/o Jesus was baptized * he also called it anointing* at 30 y/o and David reigned for 40 years. Well we all know Jesus died 3 years after his baptism so that left 37 years left unfinished. Before he left for heaven he even told his disciples I must go and prepare for my baptism. Well Jesus was already baptised at this point so this is confusing. Well now comes Ahnsohgnhong who was baptised in the Seventh Day Adventist church is 1948, at age 30 and preached New Covenant or Christ's Law for 37 years Thus fullfilling all bible prophesy. People call this religion a cult and it is written many will hear and see and not believe. Even call his people cultists. But what gets me it the Mother God or as she is known as, Zhang Gil-Jah. You can go and meet her in Korea a New Jerusalem or Zion. I have heard of Elohim but never knew it meant multiple Gods. God did say let US make man in OUR image, one male one female. Maybe this has truth? ANY guidance is helpful Please understand my situation as if I believe this and it's not true BAM I go to hell BUT if it IS true and I believe it not then BAM I go to hell :) God Bless You

by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mghtymffn
by on May. 24, 2009 at 12:08 PM

any man, who predicts when christ is coming, is not truly an inspired being from God, in order to make sense of things that you hear from other churches, is to read  your bible, and continue to read your bible.  I have been on the website concerning this guy, and there are so many things that are wrong and misinterpreted.  I know they are untrue, cuz i know a great deal of the bible, i think you may want to start doing biblestudies with amazing facts, they are phenomenal!!!  This is only a suggestion, but maybe you should not go back to that church until you have done a few bible studies on your own, then you will not be easily influenced by others.

loving wife to Michael, and mommy to xavier
rhanford
by Member on May. 24, 2009 at 12:15 PM

but amazing facts is biased towwards SDA. So it's a doctrine being teached. I am studying amazing facts already but stopped as I feel I need a middle ground. Then why would Ahnsohgnhong preach about the passover to SDA?

funny.jpg stripper image by 123youlovemee
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT INFLAMMATORY BREAST CANCER?! IT CAN'T BE DETECTED BY MAMMOGRAM AND HAS NO LUMPS! SOMETIMES CAN LOOK LIKE A BUG BITE. PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF IN THIS AREA!

mghtymffn
by on May. 25, 2009 at 2:57 PM

I'm sorry about not responding yesterday, i wanted to get my bible and get the verses for you to look at, I don't believe this man is of God, i have found some scriptures to backup what i think, even though, i'm a SDA, the verses would be the same regardless of religious preference. The trick is to read your bible, i can't emphasis that enough, read, read, read, your bible!!!!!

in Matthew 24:36, Jesus said only God the Father knows when. God is outside time. God already knows every prediction regarding Jesus' return that has ever been or will ever be made. Since Jesus said that no one knows about that day but the Father, NO ONE KNOWS! NOw this man Ahnsohgnhong claims to be christ and even predicted that the world was coming to an end in 1988, that is strike one for this man, that he is not what he says he is. As soon as someone predicts the day or time of Jesus Christ's second coming, that prediction is wrong. Why? Simply, only God the Father knows when it will be -- Jesus doesn't even know.

In Revelations chapter 1 verse 7, it states - Look, he is coming with the clouds,and every eye will see him,even those who pierced him;and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him.So shall it be! Amen.Now again, this man, ahnsohgnhong was in korea, the world did not see him, and he was not on a cloud, this is strike2 for me, any person who claims to be prophet or christ, they should not contradict the bible, and when they do contradict the bible, then they are not real thing.

Jesus warned us that “false Christs and false prophets” will come and will attempt to deceive even God’s elect (Matthew 24:23-27; see also 2 Peter 3:3 and Jude 17-18). The best way to guard yourself against falsehood and false teachers is to know the truth. To spot a counterfeit, study the real thing. Any believer who “correctly handles the word of truth” (2 Timothy 2:15) and who makes a careful study of the Bible can identify false doctrine. For example, a believer who has read the activities of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit in Matthew 3:16-17 will immediately question any doctrine that denies the Trinity. Therefore, step one is to study the Bible and judge all teaching by what the Scripture says.review those books of the Bible that were written specifically to combat false teaching within the church: Galatians, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, and Jude. It is often difficult to spot a false teacher/false prophet. Satan masquerades as an angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:14), and his ministers masquerade as servants of righteousness (2 Corinthians 11:15). Only by being thoroughly familiar with the truth will we be able to recognize a counterfeit.

rhanford
by Member on May. 25, 2009 at 11:56 PM

Thank you SO MUCH for your reply. They do have an argument that cloud is in reference to flesh. As it was told that JEsus's frist coming ws going to be on a cloud or in a cloud that is what I am being told. The nthe whole Daniel melchezedek thing. I probably butchered the name lol. It is said to look for David in the last days. David anointed as King at age 30 Jesus baptized at 30 as well as ahnsohgnhong, ahnsohgnhong was baptized SDA and preached passover as the way to God to them as well but they refused it. David then reigned for 40 years well we know JEsus was crucified three years after baptism. So that leaves 37 years left unfullfilled. Also remember the parable of the Fig tree? Well is 1948 Isreal declared itself an independant nation ironically that is when Ahnsohgnhong was baptized and started preaching New Covenant aka passover as our salvation throughout SDA and everywhere. He preached this message for, you guessed it 37 years. He passed away after that. Now Zhang Gil-Jah  is the Mother God OR New Jerusalem, you can go to Korea and see her no joke. Also another point they made to me ans this does seem very valid is that God asked us to baptize people in the NAME of the Father Son and Holy Spirit. When people say I baptize you in the name of the father son and holy spirit those are just the titles. Not the names... makes me wonder if baptism is being done right. The COG baptizes in the name os Jehovah, Jesus and Ahnsohgnhong. I am not trying to brush you off and I do appreciate you taking the time to help me with this, I am just giving you the evidence they give me. God Bless You!

funny.jpg stripper image by 123youlovemee
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT INFLAMMATORY BREAST CANCER?! IT CAN'T BE DETECTED BY MAMMOGRAM AND HAS NO LUMPS! SOMETIMES CAN LOOK LIKE A BUG BITE. PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF IN THIS AREA!

mghtymffn
by on May. 27, 2009 at 12:10 AM

ok, here is a question to you, you seem to know alot about this religion, yet you don't know much about SDA, why is that, it seems to me, that you believe that  this man is christ, which is your God given right, but if you are going to allow yourself to learn about them, then why not learn more about SDA, then you will have a better understanding of them both, since this guy from korea, was orginally a SDA.  I'm confused about this whole post, cuz i'm starting to think that you are trying to change my mind about what i believe, and maybe i'm wrong, but thats what i'm getting, either way, i love speaking about God and the bible, and have  no problem conversating with you!!!!!

eeyore13
by Member on May. 27, 2009 at 6:49 AM

I agree with the previous post.  As in all your posts, you ask for information and help and when it is given you refute it with what this other religion states.  I too wonder if your reasoning behind your questions and statements aren't to try to convert us to your beliefs.  Sorry, but the Bible and the Bible only is my guide because as SDA's we believe that the Bible is the ultimate source for our information on all things in life.  We do not believe that anyone or anything that contradicts the Bible is of God and reject it.  If you truly want to know what we believe than go to http://www.adventist.org/ and look at the tabs under What We Believe.  Our 28 fundamental beliefs are outlined there with plenty of scripture to back it up.

I will continue to pray for you and hope you find the answers to your questions.

HoneySweetBear
by on Jul. 12, 2009 at 2:10 AM

Ahnsohgnhong was not sinless. He is not God, or God's Son. Jesus is the Son of God.

Don't be decieved.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)