Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Songs to dedicate to your baby?

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2008 at 3:54 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 3146 Total Views

Ok so I am doing a slideshow of my daughter who's 4 months, as a christmas gift for her dad. I was looking for ideas on good songs that remind you of your baby. I've already got one, it's the new Brittany Spears song My baby (I know lol but it's a really sweet song!)  But I need another one, any ideas?

by on Dec. 11, 2008 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
brewkid
by Group Admin on Dec. 11, 2008 at 4:58 PM

How about "Butterfly Kisses"? I'm not sure who sings it but I'm sure you could find it on the internet. Great gift idea!

cheekycherub
by on Dec. 11, 2008 at 9:42 PM

I did something similiar for my daughter.

Not sure what kind of music you like (besides Britney, lol) but Tim McGraw sings a song calle my little girl.....brings a tear to my eyes everytime!

Martina McBride....in my daughters eyes (another tear jerker)

Mother & child reunion - Simon & Garfunkel

gosh, there are 2 more that I can think of but for some reason the name & artist is slipping my mind. I'll have to get back to you on it.

JenMc54
by on Dec. 12, 2008 at 10:44 AM

Thanks, and Britteny really isn't my music of choice lol I just came across the song and it's really sweet. I'm liking the idea of doing it with the Tim Mcgraw song My little girl, that's a sweet one too :)

Quoting cheekycherub:

I did something similiar for my daughter.

Not sure what kind of music you like (besides Britney, lol) but Tim McGraw sings a song calle my little girl.....brings a tear to my eyes everytime!

Martina McBride....in my daughters eyes (another tear jerker)

Mother & child reunion - Simon & Garfunkel

gosh, there are 2 more that I can think of but for some reason the name & artist is slipping my mind. I'll have to get back to you on it.

cheekycherub
by on Dec. 13, 2008 at 9:20 AM

I'm not a big 'country' fan but all the songs I listed are country....funny.

Here are some more........

A mothers prayer Celine Dion (I am NOT a Celine Dion fan....just for the record) =)

I loved her first (can't remember who sings it)

Heaven by Live

I will take care of you - Amy Sky

Father & Daughter - Paul Simon

Turn around-Diana Ross

Mommycakes06
by Group Admin on Dec. 13, 2008 at 9:02 PM

Golden Slumbers ..." The BEATLES" It's on the Abby Road album..or cd. I sing that to my son to get him to fall asleep. It is a great song. That and Sweet Dreams..by The BEATLES.. it's on The White Album/CD

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)