Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any SuperBowl Parties Planned?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:12 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 218 Total Views

dancing

We are having some family members come over for the big day. Not like the old days when I was younger! We used to have BIG parties with rowdy friends and lots of beer!

Now....sisters, brothers, mothers and fathers, cousins.... not the same, fun but different.

The non-football fans can't wait for the commercials and talk during the game! At least I have another TV in the Kitchen!

american football                        

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
NoDak-Mom
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:24 AM

No party here.  I will be in the Denver airport.  I hope to get home about 6-ish, so hopefully I won't miss too much.  I promised a good buddy I would wear a gold Vikings shirt for his Steelers, but I will secretly be rooting for the Cards !!

Have fun everyone,  Em and I are flying out Wed. am.  She hates to fly, should be interesting.

Teri

cheekycherub
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 8:10 AM

Oh yes! We have a group of us (6...old college friends/roomies) that all live far away now. Some 3 states away, another a 5 hr. drive from me. Anyway, every year for Super Bowl we all get together. We rotate peoples houses or all agree to meet in Vegas for Super Bowl. We always have such a great time! I am REALLY looking forward to it!!

robsgurl420
by Group Owner on Jan. 26, 2009 at 3:00 PM

nothin to big.....hubby has to work so he is goin in late and i will cook some food and my mom is comin over....so we will have a few drinks and get down tonight!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)