Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't You HATE Getting Paid For NOT Working?!!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2012 at 12:32 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 296 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Love Residual Income!!!

Who knew that learning to operate a Mini-Office Outlet working from home as a program guide would be this good financially!!

by on Jan. 31, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
FinanicallyFree
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2012 at 6:05 PM

I don't have to go out recruiting my friends and family, or leave my house to go prospect people, or travel to strangers homes to do in home parties, and best of all...I don't have to sell ANYTHING!

Learn to operate a Mini-Office Outlet working from your home computer

FinanicallyFree
by New Member on Feb. 2, 2012 at 11:57 AM
56 yr old company is expanding and we’re looking for people who’d be interested in working P/T as program guides from the comfort of home like I do. 

This may or may not interest you, however I wanted to give my fellow moms an opportunity to have a look in case you or someone you know, did have an interest. 

To help you discover what we're offering and provide you with more details I’ve included a link to our website.

I am going to ask you to do 3 things. 

They are important for your evaluation of what we are offering:

1)  Watch your Freedom Project movie - 8 minutes
2)  Check out the following page "The Voices of Success".
3)  If what you see interests you, click the "Take the Next Step" button and fill out the form to request more information.

Your privacy will always be protected.

I hope this helps you like it has my family's income.  Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns, I'm here to help. 
FinanicallyFree
by New Member on Feb. 3, 2012 at 12:23 PM

BUMP!

FinanicallyFree
by New Member on Mar. 12, 2012 at 8:34 PM

BUMP!

FinanicallyFree
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 12:41 PM

What we're doing is teaching people how to earn an extra income by learning to be a program guide for Your Freedom Project.

What you'll be doing is guiding people through a simple step by step program using our online classrooms.

This will happen over the internet, making this a true home business opportunity.

FinanicallyFree
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

What a blast I've been having this summer!!

I've been on two AMAZING trips that my business has provided for me this summer...

An All EXPENSE PAID TRIP to San Francisco California, where I was wined and dined!

...and we just got back from HOT Las Vegas, Nevada!!

What an AWESOME company I'm a part of and I want to help you accomplish your dreams and goals...Learn how we can do this together at www.MakeLifeGreen.net 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)