Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OREO Truffles

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 6:48 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 205 Total Views

Ingredients

• 1 (16 ounce) package OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
  • 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
  • 2 (8 ounce) packages BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted

Directions

1. Crush 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs in food processor; reserve for later use. (Cookies can also be finely crushed in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin.) Crush remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs; place in medium bowl. Add cream cheese; mix until well blended. Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
  2. Dip balls in chocolate; place on wax paper-covered baking sheet. (Any leftover chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use.) Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
  3. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Store leftover truffles, covered, in refrigerator.

I don't plan on using crushed oreos for the outside. I plan on using colored sugar or sprinkles.

by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
candyland204
by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 7:00 PM

These sound really good can't wait to try these with my DD Cindy! Thanks 

sandie66
by Group Owner on Dec. 15, 2011 at 10:32 PM

You will love them. I still can't get over how good they are. I've been eating 3 or 4 a day since I made them and I plan on making more for Christmas dinner.

Quoting candyland204:

candyland204
by on Dec. 22, 2011 at 3:22 PM

Quoting sandie66:

You will love them. I still can't get over how good they are. I've been eating 3 or 4 a day since I made them and I plan on making more for Christmas dinner.

Quoting candyland204:

We made these not last night but the night before. Boy they are really very good. Cant eat just one =)

sandie66
by Group Owner on Dec. 22, 2011 at 6:24 PM

They are very addicitive. I made more the other day. I used white chocolate on regular oreos. Ans I used better-sweet chocolate on the yellow oreos with chocolate cream. They were both very good.

Quoting candyland204:

Quoting sandie66:

Quoting candyland204:

We made these not last night but the night before. Boy they are really very good. Cant eat just one =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN