Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

:)

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 1:40 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 278 Total Views

Anyone started plans for the Christmas Season 2012 yet? :)

twin boysquietVeronica

by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mommy4two
by New Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 6:53 AM

I can't believe it's already going into mid July... I sadly don't have anything started yet, not even any money put away... Which for me isn't normal, I'm hoping to have everything situated by the end of the month so I can go to Target and buy some stuff when their big clearance items start....

tazmidgiefairy
by Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 1:01 PM
Going to learn to crochet and start making gifts and buy a cricket cartdige to start making Christmas cards and envolpes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my7hearts
by Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Don't feel bad!  I'm in the same boat..this year is going by way too fast, which is good in some ways (Fall season coming!)  But I was hoping too, to have some money saved, but I'll have to buy, bake and make as I go. :)

twin boysquietVeronica

Mrs.TessaLynn
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 10:49 PM

This year has just flown by! I can't believe it's almost mid july either! Just 5 1/2 months now

momof3boys729
by New Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 2:15 AM
I also have nothing started yet....no money saved or presents bought yet:) I am behind this year hoping I can get started shopping soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my7hearts
by Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 1:45 PM

I hear ya and it's the middle of August! lol  But I am so excited...it'll happen :)

starbeck96
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Well I am so glad that Walmart decided to do a layaway again this year and they opened it a month earlier!  I was able to go put a cell phone on layaway.  I will be putting another one on layaway next week.  This is all that my boys have been asking for...

I also put a Lalaloopsy mermaid and Hello Kitty plane  on layaway for my daughter. 

I now have 30.00 worth of Amazon gift cards (thanks to Swagbucks).  My hope is that I will have at least 50 (from the Swagbucks).  My daughter is wanting a tablet so we are getting her the Nabi 2.  I am going to get it on Amazon (if they don't sell out) using the swag bucks and by adding $10-15 each week from now until end of November. 

After I get their phones off layaway I am getting them three months worth of refill cards each.  This will pretty much be all they get, but this is what they want...

my7hearts
by Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Wow!  I really need to check Walmart out..like NOW!  I've heard about Swagbucks, but I wasn't too sure if it was another one of those "scams".....

twin boysquietVeronica

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)