Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Journal

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:51 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 170 Total Views

I wrote early today a bit about my grandma who is in the hospital well there has been an update my mother called me and told me that they have put my grandma on the 5th floor and they are for the people that have a high risk of death. They are going to try to take my grandma off the ventilator little bit at a time but I was also told she is coming off it in 25 day one way or the other! What that comes down to we are in hopes that she will be-able to breath on her own before that time is up if not we dont want her to suffer more than she has to. But from now till then we can only pray that she does well and pulls out of it. My oldest asked me is she ok i did not want to lie to him but did not want to tell him that she could die so i just told him we just got to pray baby and god will do whats best for GG (grate grandma) I know i have wrote in my journal before about my grandmother not being the nicest of people but now matter what she has done she is my grandmother (Mary Miller) and i do and will always love her.Please keep our family in your prayers it means the world to us and my kids.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
christ4moms
by Group Owner on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:39 PM

I will definately pray for her, and for you as you get through this trying time in your family.

Charlotte

mommadawg19
by on Dec. 21, 2008 at 4:27 PM

I'll keep you all in my prayers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)