Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Really Need Help!!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:11 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 219 Total Views

Hi All,

Well it's been a while since I've been here on Cafemom and/or posted anything.  Hope this finds everyone I already know doing well and all of you whom I don't...doing well also.

I am in need for any moms who have children with Autism that knows of a doctor who will immunize our children in single-dose vaccines and off the "so called" schedule??? Our son's doc said he couldn't and the health department said they can't.  Does anyone know if "DAN" doctors do that sort of thing?  Does anyone know of any "DAN" doctors?? I would REALLY appreciate any help and/or feedback on this.  The State has managed to take our last God given freedom of choice away...and that's our right to immunize or not to immunize our children...even if they are homeschooled.  I was told that we could use "religion" as a reason and they couldn't despute that...well that's incorrect information.  If you use that as your reason, you MUST receive it in writing from your church pastor/committee.  So either way we no longer have any Rights in that regard.  I'm Baptist so there is nothing in the Baptist's belief that says anything against immunizing your child.  So we have about 1 1/2 yrs to find a doctor that will do this for us...which we are willing to vaccinate as long as we can find someone to do it separated and off schedule.  WE ARE DESPIRATE!!!!! So if you can help please message me.  THANKS!!!!!!

Paula

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Tig023
by on Jul. 31, 2009 at 9:55 PM

I don't know any of DAN doctors, I would suggest you to join a group against vaccines on cafemom, they know how to get a list of doctors who will let you not vaccine your child.. I don't know if that helps... good luck!

mommadawg19
by on Aug. 4, 2009 at 4:29 PM

Sorry I don't know of any either.  Good luck.

Starlight2u
by on Aug. 18, 2009 at 10:20 PM

I may know of a Dr.  I will send you a message.  However, the information that you received about TN immunization law is not true!  The only thing you have to do is provide a letter.  It does NOT need to be from a church.  Someone was trying to intimidate you when they told you that. I am going to gather up some info and send to you.  

paula37643
by on Sep. 12, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Thanks for all the comments and for all the info that was sent in private message..I truly appreciate it!!!

I wanted to clear up some confusion though....we are not against vaccinating our son....we are looking for a doctor who will vaccinate him using single-dose vaccines and off the standard schedule.  However, if we can't find a doctor who is willing to do this, then we most certainly have no plans on vaccinating him any further.

Sorry for the confusion :)

If anyone else has anything to offer, please let me know.

Thanks again and have a Blessed day!!

Paula

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)