Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Favor PLEASE answer this poll! My being right is at stake here!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:00 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 204 Total Views

 

Poll

Question: Who's Right?!

Options:

You're right!

He's right!


Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 6

View Results

So, my boy Benny and I agree on a lot of things. Then we disagree on some things like football and baseball...but there's this one thing that we NEED you all to settle. You all ladies need to be 100% honest, don't just say I am right because you like me lol...there is a big "OH I TOLD YOU!" at stake and both of us LOVE being right.

Benny is very insistant that he is not an attractive man. He says that I am just pittying him. Apparently so is his girlfriend. Or maybe he thinks we need lasik surgery. But he claims that he has very reliable statistics here. According to him since 90% of is fanpage members are male and the other 10% are female, that it proves women think he's ugly. I said that doesn't prove shit and I was going to poll you all because you all have good taste in wrestlers. I say you all are going to prove me right that he's a handsome fellow. He thinks you all are going to prove him right that he's not attractive at all.

So here's some pictures to take a gander at...


by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
OneToughMami
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 4:10 PM

Hey to the ladies who voted besides me...THANKS...this is going to feel a million times better then when the Jets beat the Chargers and I got to say "Ohhhhhh see you see that!"

marriedmomto5
by on Aug. 1, 2010 at 11:15 PM
sorry it took so long!!
OneToughMami
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 12:17 PM
it's cool...i copied and pasted the results...and said "yupppp see I'm right!"...then he said "you threatenin them aren't you?" lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)