Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey All

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 10:43 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 225 Total Views

Just wanted to say that I am very sorry for not being on here all that much anymore! I have been pretty busy every tuesday and thursday when taking the boys to and from preschool then after that just spending time with them and playing games...

Also checked out my new profile on Fanfiction!

http://www.fanfiction.net/~kinleyorton

I have so many stories there and would love the feedback

I know a lot of you know about my custody problems, well we got most of them worked out in court and the boys are happy at home with me but they still go to their dad's every other weekend from Friday night to Sunday night, every spring break and four weeks in the summer but the weeks during the summer can't be back to back where he would have them for two straight weeks. They have to have a week inbetween them! But who knows how long this will last.

Hope all is well with each of you and if you want to chat me up find me on Yahoo messenger my email is kinleyorton@yahoo.com well for the messenger but I use my regular email which is sleales@gmail.com!

Shanna

Oh here is a new pic of the boys right before Christmas!

Jonathan is in the yellow and is now 4 and Ryan in the blue is now 5

Oh and something funny...the boys love John Cena and when I have his music playing Ryan yells "Turn up John Cena mommy"  and I had Jeff's Modest playing one day in the car and  Ryan asked who was signing the song I said Jeff Hardy he goes wow...he has an awesome voice!

Shan aka Ortons Girl  

by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN